Land of the beasts

I lied. I just could not help myself....What can I say? I am quite the emotional poet. Keep reading on...

--------

The taste on my tongue is so sweet and delicious, it soaks in the memory of the metal as it cuts lines across your skin.

The iron scent floods the air, but all I see is red, the finest wine flowing down my throat.

One cut for you, a drink for me, all my love for you is slit paper thin.

The sounds you make are melodic to my ears, every scream adding to my joy.

Every plead you give, I decline, every wail you sing, I feel more alive, Every time you cry, I enjoy it.

The sweet taste you bleed, I love the way you cry, as I drain your soul once more.

I dance to the music that I make from you, the pain you feel fueling my energy, the white dress I wear dripping with your blood in it.

Your blood is nice, sweet and tasty, flowing down my throat like tea, I sing along with you.

My blade is sharp, like the wounds you gave, before the dusk that I awoke, I am damned, so I shall take you with me.

A taste of revenge, of justice and pain. A taste so sweet that Angels weep and here we reside in the land of the Beasts.

I am undead, and here we are, I feel no pain, but a vengeful hunger that will not be quelched, and so you must die too.

Thank you for being your pitiful self, I love the way you submit to defeat under my torturous fingers...Thank you for bringing me pain before, here is your present my love, Goodnight.