2O12

New Years Eve...

"Baby, I want you to know that I love you. Today may be our last day together... Well living actually, I wanna make these last few hours special and spend it with the one I love." Chris' saddened voice Spoke before crashing his lips into mine.

"I.Love.You.Too.Mmmm" I mumbled into the kiss.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

He gripped onto my hand. I looked down at him He was sitting on his knees on the floor while i was at the edge of the bed.

I was afraid to loose him a few tears slipped from my eyes.

"Don't Cry Y/n.Please. I wanna spend our last hours together in a in a state of love." he wiped my tears.

"Let me make love to you Y/n let's live these last hours in ecstasy.Let Me Love You."

I leaned down and kissed him. Assuring him that I wanted him to make love to me.

He stood up some not breaking our kiss.He was soon on top of me, pushing my legs open so he could be in the middle of them.his kisses trailed from my lips to my neck.I tugged at his shirt.

He removed his lips from my neck,And pulled off his shirt showing his tattooed covered chest and arms.I ran my fingers across his abs as he licked his lips. Then reattached them to my collarbone.

I unbuckled his pants and belt and pushed them down with my feet as he got up undressing me.

We're now naked staring into each others eyes with a mixture of love lust and depression. Today was a really depressing day.

He kissed my lips then trailed kissed to my bellybutton. He looked up at me as he began to suck on the tender flesh between my bellybutton and my pearl.

My moans filled the silent room. He then began to leave light kisses on my thighs and another one planted right into my middle. I jerked back with a slight gasp escaping my lips.

He pulled me back to him holding me by my legs and hips and blew on it,then planting another kiss.

"No Time To Tease."

"That's Not An Excuse " he smiled against it.

Then he started to go to work. He licked and sucked my clit,pushing two fingers inside of me.
I moaned as his long fingers pumped in and out of me.

"Turn around" he said lightly above a whisper. He pulled his fingers out as I turned on my hands and knees, I knew the position he wanted I put my head on the pillow and arched my back.

"Play wit' It"

I rubbed my fingers across my center I stuck two fingers inside,pulled out and pinched my clit a little.

Chris removed my hands and stuck his member inside of me slowly.

I gripped onto the pillow and moaned out loud as he began to thrust his hips.

"Mmm Chris baby, go deeper"

He did as told and went deeper. I bit the pillow smothering my load moans. He sped up the pace digging his fingernails into my hips pulling me into him.

I threw it back,his grip started to losen up on my hips his groans became louder.

"I want you On ya back now baby" he groaned out.

He pulled out and pushed me to my back. He licked his lips and looked at me with pure Ecstasy I'm pretty sure I was giving him the same look.

In the background I heard the faint sound of the news on the TV.

"The Whole East side of the country is torn apart the earthquake is coming near us quickly. No One. Is left alive after this I'm sorry Los Angeles But We Are Not Going to see another-"

The TV went blank.

"Don't pay attention Y/n pretend that its just me and you. We gon' die together so lay back and relax love."

I blinked away tears and layed back he kissed me passionately and rammed into me making my moan into the kiss. I felt salty tears sliding down my face as the west coast began to shake.

I closed my eyes and took his advice.

Its just us two making earth shaking love.

He pulled away from our kiss but continued grinding in and out of me I opened my eyes and saw he had tears dripping from his.

The sky wasn't bright anymore. It turned to an eerie red color although it was beautiful I couldn't do anything but cry because the end was close.

My stomach began tightening up. Chris' thrusts were sloppier. A wave of pleasure came across me as I came all over his and he came with me collapsing onto me.

He slowly slid off of me. And kissed me. A strike of lighten came down. Right out front of the house.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N BROWN WITH ALL OF MY HEART." he yelled over the raging storm.

"AND I LOVE YOU MORE CHRIS BROWN ILL SEE YOU WHEN WE MAKE IT HOME MY LOVE" I yelled back he pulled me into him and kissed me slow and passionate I could feel the affection rubbing right off of him.

Then Everything Blacked Out...

But I saw Him, Waiting For me Right at The Golden gates to heaven.

"Told you I'd meet you up here my Love."

I smiled.

"I love you Chris.till forever and a day remember?"

"Till Forever And A Day...Or Two."

He kissed my forehead and we were lead into the heaven gates.