Love Me, Please

Katie Hayes knew she wasn't all that hot, but she tried not to think of that. Especially not in front of her secret crush, Andy Gold. His cute blonde bangs could hook any girl, especially when he flipped his hair. He had the perfect smile with straight white teeth that glistened when smiled. But what stuck Katie was his beautiful blue eyes. His eyes, oh that was all she could think of. And if she mustered up the strength to say something to him, all hopes were drowned when she gazed at his eyes. That was just her luck.

"What would it be like if Andy kissed me," Katie wondered instead of paying attention to math class. "Would it be magical like those romance movies? When would it be? Would I become popular after that?" Her train of thought was rudely interrupted by Miss Logan, the teacher.

"Katie Hayes! This is the second time this week that I've caught you staring blankly at the back of the head in front of you! Tomorrow, young lady, you shall have a new seat. And trust me, you won't like it one bit." And them the bell rang.

"Miss Logan is really hating on you," Laura Parker, Katie's best friend said after class.

"I know! What's her problem?" Katie replied angrily. "I enjoyed sitting next to Parker. He's like the only one who didn't cheat off my work!"

"The downside of being smart, huh? Omg don't look now but there's Andy! I think he's looking this way!"

"Oh no, how do I look, Laura? The one day I forget to put my makeup on..."

"You look fine. The more important question is how do I look?"

"Well, nothing we can do about it now cause her he comes."

"Hey, what's up?" Andy said. Then, of corse, he did a hair flip. "Love the shoes, Laura. Hey Katie, you said you live on Juniper Drive, right?"

"Uh huh," Katie replied, to stunned that he knew her name to say anything else.

"Great! I'm moving out of my apartment, finally, and we're moving onto Juniper Drive. Maybe once I move you would be willing to show me around."

"Of corse I could!" Katie responded instantly.

"And I think I just happen to have time whatever day y'all do the tour," Laura jumped in.

"No you will just happen to be busy, Laura." Katie said with a little steam. But Katie quickly change her mood and turned to Andy. "See ya them Andy!"

"Cool see ya then."

"Bye!" Katie replied.

When Andy walked off, Katie felt like she was about to faint. Laura, on the other hand, felt like she was about to explode.

"Oh my gosh Katie. I can't believe your not letting me come. You said if we ever got a chance at a hot boy we would share him. Your completely throwing me under the bus!"

"We'll Laura, alls fair in love and war."

*****

This is my first work. It's not finished yet cause I'm gonna add more chapters but pls tell me what you think so far!!