~Chapter 5

- 5- 

  Butterfly put her hands up to her face and lowered her death grip on Isaiah's hips. She tried to push Isaiah back, but he wouldn't budge. Isaiah frowned at Lance and she felt his body stiffen. 

  "Man, you're really messing up our groove in here," Isaiah said. 

  Lance stalked over to Butterfly and Lance. He grabbed Butterfly's wrist and tried to drag her out of the bathroom, but Isaiah tightened his grip around her waist. 

  "Let her go," Lance said, glaring at Isaiah's hands around Butterfly's waist. 

  "And if I don't?" Isaiah asked. 

  Butterfly didn't like all the testosterone brewing in the room. She really didn't know what was going on, but to anyone else, it would look like the two men were arguing over her. 

  Lance stepped closer to Isaiah and Butterfly. "I'll do it for you." 

  Lance's grip tightened around her wrist, while Isaiah still had her pinned up against him and the wall. Neither one of them willing to let her go. 

  "What's going on in here?" Asia asked. 

  Lance quickly let go of Butterfly's wrist and gave Asia a fake smile. "Nothing, baby. Let's get out of here." 

  "It didn't look like nothing to me," Asia said. 

  "It really was nothing," Lance said, as he guided Asia out of the bathroom. 

  Butterfly wondered what Lance's deal was. He was never prone to jealousy before and it was just weird seeing him act like that. 

  "You okay?" Isaiah asked, while inspecting her wrist. It turned red from the tight grip Lance had it in. 

  "Yeah, but I need to get out of here." 

  Isaiah nodded his head in agreement and let go of his firm grip around her waist. They noticed that Lance and Asia had left and Butterfly was glad. She didn't want to have to deal with them. 

  "I'll take you home," Isaiah said, as he grabbed his keys off the wooden coffee table. 

  Butterfly's home was with Lance and she certainly didn't want him taking her there. In fact, she didn't want to be stuck with Isaiah. She was feeling embarrassed by what she let happen in the bathroom. Butterfly just wanted to get as far away from him as she could. 

  "No, that's okay. My car is still at the bar, so you can just drop me off." 

  "Alright," he replied, dryly. 

The awkwardness inside the car between Isaiah and Butterfly was undeniable. There was so much she wanted to discuss with him, but she decided to keep her mouth shut. She thought it was best not to bring up the incident in the bathroom. She didn't even know him, but she was willing to through caution to the wind and just have sex with him. That usually wasn't her style. 

  "Are you mad at me?" Isaiah asked, looking between her and the road. 

  She glanced at him and said, "No, why would you think that?" 

  "Well, you haven't spoken to me this whole time." 

  She sighed. "I'm just thinking." 

  "About what?" 

  She looked at him and noticed he seemed sincere like he really wanted to know. But she didn't want to explain to him what she was really thinking. 

  "I'm just thinking about getting my car," she said. And getting away from you. 

  "You sure?" he asked.