тнe ⓑⓞⓨ and нιѕ ᏰᏌᎿlᏋᖇ

~

Two shadows buffeted by the harsh, December wind stepped out of their carriage. The taller one; whom was quite a bit taller; held his hand out to help the smaller one climb down. In response, the smaller one smacked the inviting hand away.

"I can very much walk, Sebastian. In any case, this is why I brought a cane."

The speakers' high pitched, cold voice penetrated the air. 

The tall one, Sebastian, bowed low. 

"Of course master. Whatever you wish."

"Yes, Sebastian, that is part of the contract, after all." He drawled, looking quite bored.

Sebastian held open the iron gates that barely made a noise as it parted; a sign of good care and lots of oil.

At least Finny did something right today... Sebastian thought exasperatedly.

"Perhaps you ought to go to your quarters now, Young Master. Hasn't dealing with the Baron tired you enough?"

The small one turned, and you could see the  profile of his chalky face and his bright, ice blue eye; the other was hidden in a silk, black eyepatch.

"Catching that Baron was easier than the Queen made it out to be. Of course I'm not tired."

Sebastian gave a pleased smile. 

"Very good, Master Ciel. A Phantomhive would never admit weakness of any sort."

Sebastian cocked his head.

"Young master, will you be doing any errands for the Queen tomorrow?"

Ciel smiled, though it was more of a shadow of one. He calmly looked up at his black-suited butler.

"That is an interesting question indeed. I suppose if my Queen needs me, I will be there for her."

Sebastian blinked and pondered this silently. 

He then gave a devilishly handsome grin, planted one knee on the ground and bowed his head, facing Ciel.

"Like I to you. We will be eternally bound to the end." Sebastian promised to his master.

They were connected by a thick black line that never wavered. Nobody could understand this bond; such like a man and his faithful shadow. 

Ciel rose an eyebrow then began to walk through the wrought iron gates, his high, buckled shoes click clacking against the cement.

"Do bring my tea up to my study. Caffeinated. And make sure them four stay in the Kitchen, away from me. I want an uninterrupted night, if possible."

The butler smiled, elegantly rising to his feat. 

"Yes, master. And, ah, I do hope you enjoy the wonderful redecorating me and the others did. I do believe it looks splendid."

*END OF CHAPTER ONE*

Minna I hope you loved it!!! I promise this fanfiction will be above decent...! Your guys' feedback help a bunch, so please comment your view on this chapter :)

Do continue to read my story, and I hope you all have a funderfull day!

*tips hat then proceeds to sip her tea*

~omnipotent_shrimp

[Feel free to Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me!]