ways to annoy voldemort part 2

161. Buy him fuzzy-bunny slippers for his birthday.

162. Tackle him and yell "DOGPILE!"

163. Give him an all expense paid month living with a therapist document for his birthday.

164. Look at him with an all-knowing smirk and when he threatens you just reply in a sweet sing-song voice, "I know something you don't know!"

165. Teach him the electric slide and say he can't leave his room until he can do it perfectly.

166. Frequently ask him the question "guess what?" and when he says "what" say "your dad was a muggle."

167. Point to his robes while asking one of his death eaters if they are missing any rather ugly curtains.

168. On his birthday get him a balloon that says "get well soon."

169. Tell him that you blew your nose on his robes.

170. When he is plotting an evil plan start singing "What if God was one of us?"

171. Take him to a Quidditch match. Point out the best Seeker on the field and tell him that's what Harry Potter could become if he stopped bugging him so much.

172. Throw him a CareBears Birthday Party.

173. "Oh Voldie you're SO SO HOT let me give a big, wet KISS"....

174. "C'mon Voldie, Powerpuff Girls are on TV!"

175. Tell him: "J.K's going to kill you on her last book you know."

176. When he's out make the theme for his room with pink flowers and butterflies.

177. Walk up to him, put your arms around him and start singing, "I know you I've walked with you once upon a dream..."

178. Make him a knitted sweater and stitch on the back "Slap me."

179. Buy him a home waxing kit for his unibrow.

180. Make him ride the play horses that sit infront of grocery stores.

181. When you run out of quarters, force him to stand on the street with you begging for more.

182. When he smiles, ask him if they believe in toothbrushes at wherever he came from

183. Record everything he says and play the recordings back to him in his sleep.

184. Ask him if he likes the Weird Sisters.

185. "Hey,Voldie, come on with that popcorns! Harry Potter and a Goblet of Fire is on TV!"

186. "Hey Voldie.....I found your diary" (Tom Riddle's diary).

187. Ask him if he's ever looked at himself in the mirror.

188. Take him shopping and go straight to the day care station and tell him that you will be back in a couple of minutes.

189. Get him one of the Harry Potter action figure for his birthday.

190. Get him to watch Lilo and Stitch the movie with the Death Eaters so that they will know how to be good like Stitch.

191. Stick some Harry Potter posters in his room while he's out.

192. Sing him a lullaby every time he sleeps.

193. Tell him that he must be a good boy so that Santa Claus will give him a pair of underwear with Harry on it.

194. Get him one of Mozart's baby CD and play it while he sleeps.

195. Mock one of Harry Potter's lines in the book that involves his greatness.

196. Change his reading glasses to a glasses exactly like Harry's.

197. Ask him if he wears color contact lenses.

198. Ask him if when he was rearranging the letters in his name why he couldn't have come up with something more threatening than Voldemort? "I mean Voldemort what kind of name is that? ooh I'm scared now! Voldemort ahhh!

199. Submit him for The Bachelor.

200. Use spray paint to write on his walls and write 'Snape was here'.

201. Make up "yo mama" jokes to everything he says.

202. Stick his hand in a glass of warm water while he's sleeping.

203. Get him a Harry Potter computer game and tell him that only in the game he can kill Harry.

204. Get some friends together, sneak into a Death Eaters' meeting, and bring lots of confetti and pink streamers.

205. Tell him that he must be crazy to think that his death eaters will listen to his orders when he is almost dead.

206. Tell him that he's too short and that he needs platform shoes.

207. Buy him pink robes and explain that pink is the new black.

208. When he's sleeping, draw a scar on his forehead.

209. Secretly design his room with Harry Potter posters and with black marker write 'Don't You LOVE him?'

210. Remind him how good looking he used to be.

211. Laugh when he's trying to say something serious.

212. Pat his head.

213. Buy him a wig that looks like Harry Potter's hair for Christmas.

214. Call him 'Hottie' or 'Sugar'.

215. Insist on calling him Moldy Voldy

216. Say, "Well! Somebody needs a little sunshine up his jumper today, would you say?" when he threatens you with any one or more of the unforgivables.

217. Write theme music for him and start playing it every time he enters the room.

218. Offer to give him his first kiss in front of at least five Death Eaters.

219. Offer to get him into Hogwarts by dressing him up as a first year girl.

220. Get him an apron that says "kiss the evil cook."

221. Ask him what happened to give him that high pitched voice. Giggle as though you have an idea what happened.

222. Ask about the one-eyed snake. Insist you were talking about his pet.

223. Give him lace panties for his birthday.

224. Sing the infamous "darth vader" theme when he enters a room.

225. Force him to go to muggle garage sales with you EVERY weekend.

226. Ask him to watch an episode of 'Care Bears' with you, and insist he watch it fully, even the credits. Then after, ask him which bear he thinks you are, then tell him which you think he is.

227. Insist that he goes to the Yule Ball with you, then make him slow dance in the middle of the crowd with you. Don't forget, everyone wants that special kiss on their special evening, and so does Voldemort!

228. Buy him Good Charlotte CDs for his birthday.

229. Tell his Death Eaters it was his orders that they all wear pink tutus.

230. Offer to let him borrow your strawberry lip gloss.