pretty

{lowercase intended as you all know lmao}
girly!niall
----

"honey i'm home!" harry yelled as he entered the house,chuckling at his cliché greeting.
when harry received no greeting back,he cocked his eyebrow in confusion as he locked the front door.
that's weird,niall usually calls back...
harry walked into the living room quietly to be met with the cutest sight.
his adorable boyfriend,niall,was napping on the couch.
niall only wearing one of harry's sweaters with some booty shorts as soft snores left his mouth as he cuddled into one of the throw pillows on the couch.
cooing silently at his sleeping boyfriend,harry slowly sat next to niall's head,running his cold fingers through niall's blonde locks.
harry slowly leaned down,kissing niall on the lips.
harry knew he had waken niall up as the snores came to a halt.
"ha-harry?"niall blinked his eyes open,squinting through the sunlight streaming in through the living room window.
"hi baby,"harry grinned,kissing niall on the lips once again,this time niall kissing back passionately.
"sorry i wasn't awake when you came home,you kept me up quite late last night..."niall blushed at the memory.
harry bit his lip,remembering niall's precious moans from the previous night.
"don't worry about it babe,i can't help it when you look so pretty all the time,"harry smiled,lifting niall up to sit on his lap.
"s-stop-that's not true..."niall hid his face in his sweater paws,nuzzling his his head into harry's neck.
"ah,but it is my love,"harry kissed niall's neck,smirking as he felt niall shudder in delight.
harry lay down on the couch,niall now straddling him.
niall looked up,sending a cute smile at harry.
"i love you lots like jelly tots!" he said pecking him on the lips.
"i love you too nialler,"
----
word count ; 315

hi hello this one shot sucks omg
-saga