sweetheart

--♡--

third person pov

the familiar chime of the bell made harry snap out of his daydream. he looked up and grinned when seeing his blonde headed boyfriend which he oh so adored.

"'afternoon har," the blonde said in his usual cheery voice.

"'afternoon sweetheart," he responded, making niall blush at the pet name.

he gave niall a quick peck on the lips before removing his apron and washing his hands.

"my shift's over so we can hangout. where do you wanna go?" harry asked.

"how 'bout the carnival? can we go there? i haven't been to one in a while and it'll be fun, i promise !!" the blonde begged.

"sure sweetheart," he said, chuckling.

niall cheered in excitement and happily skipped to harry's car, pulling his curly haired boyfriend along with him.

as they reached the carnival, niall was bubbling with excitement and couldn't stop rambling about how excited he was and how fun it was going to be.

harry thought that it was adorable how excited niall was. he would listen to niall ramble all day if he could.

as harry finished locking the car, niall pulled him over to a game booth that had a unicorn plushie displayed outside.

"look at that !! its SO CUTE !!" niall said, pointing to the unicorn whilst jumping up and down.

he looked like a complete idiot but harry didn't care, he just loved how happy niall looked right now.

"i'll get it for you then," harry said, determined to win it.

after all, he'd do anything to make his boyfriend happy.

harry handed the man at the booth a dollar and received three balls to knock down the stack of cans with.

you have three tries harry, don't fuck up.

he closed his eyes and swung as hard as he could.

"oi!" exclaimed an angry voice.

as harry opened his eyes, he saw the owner of the booth rubbing his cheek with a look of annoyance.

realizing what he just did, harry blushed furiously and uttered apologies to the man.

niall giggled, making harry blush even more.

"okay, you have two more tries, try not to hit me again," the man grumbled.

harry picked up a ball and threw it, this time with his eyes opened.

he succeeded knocking the cans down in his second attempt and cheered, happy about his accomplishment.

though it was small, he was happy that niall got to get the plushie he wanted.

the man shoved the plushie in harry's hand and went to tend to the booth.

harry smiled and handed the unicorn to niall.

"here you go, sweetheart," he said.

niall took the unicorn from him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, his lips lingering on harry's cheek for a while.

he held the unicorn in one hand and held harry's hand in the other.

the pair walked around the carnival for a few more hours, playing more games and goofing around.

as they climbed into harry's car they were both recalling the fun time they had with each other.

"i had a lot of fun today harry. thanks for taking me," niall said, smiling.

he planted his soft lips onto harry's and they kissed for a while, before breaking apart.

"me too," harry replied.

--♡--
authors note ;

hi !! its christina :D tysm for eighty six reads wOOOOOO

word count ; 558

edited

..:*°..:*°