Chapter 6.

She opened her eyes and winced in pain. Everything was a blur and she had no idea what was happening to her. Her head was throbbing and her body was sore.

She touched her head and once again winced in pain. She looked at her hand and it was covered in blood. She jumped of the bed, slightly freaked out and then noticed she was not at the club or at her place.

A wave of horrible thoughts went through her head. As much as she hated her life, she didn’t want it to end. Not like this. In an unfamiliar place, with stranger probably violating her.

She looked around the place and started to take in her surroundings. It was familiar, she was here before. Leather sofa, media station, spacious and messy apartment. She still couldn’t figure out where she was and the dizziness started coming back to her.

She could feel she was still under the influence of whatever she took. She felt sick, but she felt high. She had a feeling she was no longer alone in the room and she was right.

“Are you okay?” She turned around to see a curly haired boy looking at her with worried look on his face.

“A bit in pain. What am I doing here?” She asked shaking and obviously having problems with standing.

“Please sit down.” He took her hand and slowly lead her back to the sofa.

“You fainted at the club. I took you out to get the fresh air where you got conscious, slapped me and then fainted again.” He told her, taking a first aid kid into his hands and sitting in front of her.

She didn’t say anything, she just kept looking at him. She didn’t expect him to be this nice to her. She was a bitch and there he was, trying to help her. She wouldn’t help him if the situation was reversed. She would probably leave him lying there on the ground.

“So you decided to take me to your place?”

“Well I would take you to your place but I don’t have a key, do I?” He replied while taking out the alcohol to clean the wound on her head.

“Well I’m sure you’d find a way to get in.” She was being rude to him.

“Wow, you’re a really bitter girl. I’m not a criminal you know?” He said sounding offended.

Okay, so maybe she was a bit too rude to him. After all he did help her and practically saved her life. Knowing her she would probably choke in her own vomit if she was left alone. Now that she thinks about it, she didn’t appreciate what he did. This was her chance to disappear and he ruined it.

“This will sting a bit.” He said starting to clean her wound.

“FUCKING HELL!!! GET THAT SHIT WAWY FROM ME, IT HURTS!” She screamed pushing him away which only made him laugh out loud.

“Wow, talk about a bad girl image going down the drain.” He laughed at her outburst.

“Oh shut up!” She huffed at him squinting her eyes.

He kept on cleaning her wound and she kept on a stone face. The pain was excruciating, but she didn’t let it show. She didn’t want to give him the pleasure of seeing her vulnerable. Again.

He’s seen her vulnerable for several times this night and she’ll be damned if that happens again.  She left that for the darkness and silence of her home.

His touch was gentle and he was very careful. Something she was not used to. She was used to toughness, violent touch and being emotionless. Everything opposite to what he was projecting at that moment.