Bad For You by incessantgrace

Title: Bad for you

Author: incessantgrace

Genre: Teen Fiction

Synopsis:

[Previously Next Door to the Bad Boy]

When you grew up with rules and strict grandparents, you know better than to engage yourself with  anything that's bad. Even that bad involves with good looks, sexiness, mysterious appeal; and goes with the name of Slade.For someone as good as CN, Slade is bad for her.

At kung gusto niyang makamit ang katahimikan at kapayapaang ninanais, isa lang ang dapat niyang gawin—ang iwasan ito. Pero, makakaya niya pa bang gawin iyon kung tadhana na mismo ang gumagawa ng paraan para silang dalawa ay magkalapit?

It is a battle between heart and mind; between sticking with rules and wanting freedom; and between  choosing good and chasing bad.

--

Favorite Quotes:

"Yes, I don't do labels but when I said I like you, it's only you, Celestine and I mean it."- Slade

"It's just this feeling I have for you, it's overwhelming. At this point, it's incredible, but sometimes, it's too much it's almost crushing me. I want you all for myself, Celestine even I know I don't have that right over you. Call it whatever you want, obsessed, crazed, mad but I fucking am. with you." -Slade

"Hindi ko alam kung ano itatawag sa nararamdaman ko sa'yo. But one thing is for sure, I don't hate you. In fact, there's a lot of things I like about you." -CN

"It's been said there that love is patient. If slade truly loves you, he'll patiently wait even after what happened." -Mom pertaining to CN

--

Cliche but it's all worth to read.' Why is it that good girls always GO for bad boys?' I thought it's another 'overrated' kind of story but when I read it, I can't help it. The strong vibe between them, and how CN overcomes her trust issues. Nagustuhan ko din yun RESPETO na binibigay niya kay CN and how he changed because of love. He's willing to wait for a girl, and he changed his old ways because of love. I like him because he's very territorial and overprotective. School life ang concept ng story and it entails about wanting freedom and chasing bad.

This story will give you an earth-shattering kind of feeling, dahil na din sa pagbabago na nangyayari sa former notorious bad boy ng campus. Platonic relationship lang meron sa kanila, at marami ka ding matutunang 'hugot lines' from Slade. Nadadala din ako sa sudden shift of emotions na pinapakita nilang dalawa. Minsan bati, tapos mag-aaway then, reconciliation. It's very confusing but, they're willing to take risks just to make their relationship work. Ah, love really can wait.

Here's the link of the story----> (https://www.wattpad.com/story/9992302-bad-for-you)

If you like the story, please VOTE/COMMENT.

Thanks!