Simon, 26

"STELLAR ANNNNNNNNNND WEASLEY!!!"

I fly out into to the stadium and the stands erupt, the noise is deafening. I fly a lap, one arm raised, then take my position about twenty feet above my team. I look over at the other seeker, Locas and we make eye contact. He smirks and draws one finger across his throat. I laugh openly. The whistle sounds and the game begins, play moving barely fast enough to follow. I fly high into the air, squinting to look for the snitch. I can see Locas at the other end, also searching. I'm tempted to look for my family in the stands, knowing they're watching, but I have to focus. I know Locas won't catch the snitch unless Spain are at least fifty points ahead, otherwise they'll lose the cup, but I'd still prefer to catch the snitch sooner rather than later.

The crowd erupts and I jump, spinning around to see who scored. England, phew.

I dive down into the game, just to mix things up. I fly straight towards one of the Spanish chasers, forcing him to roll out of the way. My sudden dive attracted the attention of Locas and I see him speeding towards me. I decide to mess with him a bit and fly straight up in the air, but not as fast as I could, allowing him to catch up. As fast as I can I do a one-eighty and zoom towards the ground. As soon as Locas has caught up again, I spin around again, speeding up. By this time he has figured out what I'm doing and flies off, away from me. I laugh to myself and do another lap of the stadium, causing shouts and cheers from England and booing from Spain.

I see movement out of the corner of my eye and my head automatically turns toward it. The snitch is flitting along the far end of the stadium. I search for Locas and see him down the same end, but much closer to the ground. If I go for the snitch and he sees me, he'll get there first. I know I'm faster than him, I just have to get us to the same spot. I pull my broom around and dive straight for the center of the stadium, keeping half an eye on the snitch. The crowd reacts accordingly, screaming and pointing. Locas sees and zooms in to the spot I'm aiming at. Just before I reach him I pull out of the dive and head straight for the snitch. I hear Locas swear behind me and yell for one of the beaters. I keep an ear out for a bludger, but most of my focus is on the snitch. I reach out, willing my broom to go faster.

I feel two things simultaneously; the cold metal of the snitch and my body hitting the wood of the stadium. I bounce back off it and circle the stadium with my fist raised. The announcer's words are echoing in my ears. "ENGLAND WINS THE WORLD CUP!"

I fly down to my team and they pounce on me, ruffling my hair and cheering along with the crowd.

"WEASLEY! WEASLEY! WEASLEY!"

"VICTORY LAP!" Terry, our captain, calls. We mount our brooms and take off, flying twice around the stadium before reaching the top box where we're awarded with the Cup.

*                         *                         *

"Hey, Weasley."

I turn around and see Locas leaning against the training room door, moments after my team left.

"Locas," I nod. He grins.

"I should have known better than to trust you," he says, walking over and extending his hand.

I take it, grinning back.

"You'll never learn," I say, "how's the baby?"

"Small, loud and perfect," he says, "how're the wife and kids?"

"Good, we're expecting again," I say, "twins. Again."

Locas whistles and shakes his head.

"How many will that be?" he asks, leading the way out in to the stadium.