Too much Alcohol

Last chapter wow.
What are the worst thing you ever done because of the influence of Alcohol?
Let me know I am noisy.

Lilliana wakes up with strong pain on her right foot. She see it not moving and painful to the point she shouted out not knowing Timothy was next to her sleep. He woken up from a scream was about to shift until he realize it was Lilliana finally discover her feet is broken. Lilliana look at Timothy and ask" what happened to my feet, Timothy" before he answers he call the doctor in to give her pain killers. Doctor came and he did his job turn around left. After the doctor left Timothy realize he will finally tell her the truth. "Lilliana, you have to much to drink. You was really go to my bed but I don't want that for you. You probably would think that I rape you. And your foot I was getting ready to drive you home until you stick your right foot outside the door. Without me paying attention I close the door on your foot." Lilliana had mix feeling when she heard him said that. "What happens now. " she ask Timothy. " You have to get foot Surgery to rebuild your feet" when she heard that she cry mentally. She was all broken physical and emotional. "So that means that I have to get it done soon as possible huh, I am ready. The faster we do it the better I can heal" she look in his eyes, while he nods yes. "Let do it later on today " Lillian nod said ok. Timothy got up to talk to the doctor and told him his wife will have surgery to night. The doctor ordered a nurse give her ivy, nutrition ivy, and 100gm dose pain killer every 30 minutes. The doctor left. As soon he turn around he saw that same human he have seen with walking up to him. He try leave her but she won't let go. A nurse call the human who name Ava. Over to go on lunch break and she was going but first she whispered in my ear. "I will see you later." He shiver in disguise. Well that what happens when you have too much Alcohol.

Like

Comment

Share

Inbox

A.M.M