Date

HEY GUYS! I AM SORRY AND FORGOT THE BOSS NAME. HE HAS A NEW NAME HIM AND HIS WOLF. ENJOY.

NEW KIk ME AT QueenAutumn23 or
Email me @ autumnmenzie@gmail.com

Lilliana Got Dress in shorts and a tank top with sneakers. When 8 clock came she have every thing she need even her waist pouch. (Don't know the name go with it) beep beep. She heard his horn got up from the couch walk out her house to make sure it was him. Of it was; she tour around to lock the door. She walk down her steps as he lean on his care. He opens her door let her in. Lilliana said Hello and she got in the car. This time a Cadillac truck so she claim in the truck. When she was in his car; Lilliana put on her seat belt and wait for her high rank boss. Come to think about it she never knew his name and she nervous to ask him as well. Thinking about it made her huff hard. Her high rank boss be came concern for him to ask "Lilliana is there anything wrong? Or you don't want to go where I have plan for the date?" Lilliana hands start to sweat and she mumbled "No, sir" her high rank boss did heard her he ask her to speak louder. She did "I SAID NO SIR" then she grab her mouth realize she shout out at her boss. He look at her with a blank face. Then he said " WE are out of work Lillian. Called me Timothy Linkski. And it OK just don't do it again yelling. " She look at him her jaw drop like a fish. He reach over to Lilliana to close her mouth. She knock of her daze and said "Nice name si- Timothy " she caught herself calling him sir. Now, Timothy looks at her smiling and before she even notice he put up to a center call " Mountain rock climbing" (Made up unless it is real) Timothy park the care they got out. Walk straight into the building this place looks like a mall but with huge mountains in the middle. She looks around saw teens and adults enjoying the climbing rock and Zip line (never went to zip line, whatever it's call) . She look at him than ask "You own this place don't you?" Timothy Looks at her than smile and said "surprise. Now let's Go. " They walk to one of the workers. She was ogling eyes at him. She was fight the urge to check her but she didn't. Timothy spoken said "Thanks you Sara " Lilliana knowing the woman name is Sara. Looks at Lilliana with a ugh faces. Because of Timothy helping her with her gears and finish up. Reach for a hug that Lilliana was mental happy give him. They climb up and got on a zip line to a store place that is really is a activities places. Lilliana ask with curiosity "Is all these places are activity rooms " he smile and shake his head "yes". Than she wondering what happen when they get tired of climbing? She ask "What happen they get tired of climbing?" He smile and said "Every Activities store room has a elevator in the back of the stores, that they can get on or off any floors" she smile with amaze. They had another worker name Liza she brought her bee's that looks like charm bracelet bee's. He ask her "Lillian, I want you make me bee's. I like Black or red, sports basketball, fun swimming, and I am 28, loves real love, I see us being more than dating like marrying me. And I can do yours." She laugh than look at Timothy and smile. She found all the bee's he wanted. Answer his last questions about her. "I like yellow or lime green, sports basketball or volleyball, fun listen to music or movies, I am 23, loves real love, and I alway dream of getting marry." She told Timothy honestly. He stare at her in aw's and love as he admire her shyness. Timothy ask Lilliana "What is your favorite animal? " She answer it " I love wild animals. My Top five wild animals are Lions, Wolfs, Tigers, bobcats, bears" when she said wolf's Timothy eyes Got big with Love and pure excitement. He his wolf was well please and kinda hurt that wolf's is not her first but he didn't show it. Better yet ask her why? Instead. " Why? You love lions more than wolfs" he ask Liliana. She spoken " The Males lions carry a orbits that feels with power, and there Maines are huge like you wants to rub there hair. They hunt as one like no one is out of places the body build as pure muscles . BUT wolf and lions are same as well different. The hunts and fights in groups, they eat meat, hunts strong at night, territory animals, they love there womans. A.k.a Mates " Timothy listen to her point of view he was hurt his Mate was so happy telling him why? And he zone out came back in heard her say about wolf and lions are the same. "Yes and no" his Wolf said To Timothy "we are dogs and they are cats. But she did said mates. When are we going to tell her she is our mate Tim" "Sunny I Don't know just yet, what happen if it back fires on us or what about she reject us" Timothy said to his wolf Sunny. His wolf whimpers because of the what if's. The short time he knew Lilliana he have fallen hard for her. Her skin is beautiful and brown skin of course By her being African-American. Every thing on her is natural and plump real plump in all the right places. Her lips so natural it don't look disfigured but soft and smooth. Staring at her strong yet soft famines faces. Cheeks just a little chubby. Looking down she is tone with big breast and butt. Man I stop cause I was catching a hard on and my wolf mumbles with agreement. Lilliana finish she look up agreed saw Timothy has one bee's left to put on his string yet he ogling at me. More so my body I us to felt self-conscious but deep down it feels hot and sexy that I am all he see. Than he stop put on the last bee's before he tied the last bee's string up. And They both gave each other there bee's. Lilliana like the date so far but not fully conformable when she is she a chatting box that won't shut up. "Lilliana how about we go out to eat and leave to take you home" Lilliana was wondering why? She thought they will have fun and all that stuff. She look worry and slowly blaming herself being so guarded that he lost interest in her. They walk out back to the store to the elevator. Got in they when down to the first floor and left out. They walking to the car as Timothy being a gentleman open the door for her to walk in to. They had ate outgarden. Then he drop her off at her home. He got out and open the door and gave her a hug she stiffen a little turn around relax smell his manly scent. Timothy smell her sweet scent of lavender and berries mix. Kiss her head and told her see you tomorrow same time. Lilliana walking to her house and unlock her door walking in than say what a DATE!!

Follow

Like

Comment

Share

Inbox

A.M.M