chapter 5

Tayla’s

POV

I wake up and my arms are still around my sister Amber, Amber was still asleep she looks so cute when she is asleep I look around the room and a few minutes before the nurse came in to take the drip out of my arm and to get some more blood tests I dint really hurt when she took the blood from me the nurse was so nice to me and Amber she got me and Amber breakfast when Amber woke up

“Mm coco pops,” said Amber her and her coco pops she loves them and then I had some toasts with honey my mum liked honey I miss her like crazy I wish I could be in her arms right now she took her own life and dad knows why but he wont tell me it kinda sucks because I want to know so badly Dad tells me wait until your older… im like 16 im old enough to know I can take it but now he is telling me that I need to wait until Amber is older now well she is 14 that is bored line wheatear or not she should know or not but I just want to know.

I asked the nurse something about my mum because she is an older nurse like in her 50s and she seems to know a lot about this sort of stuff and she tells me and Amber stories about this girl who had them all the time like I do and it sounds like my mum so I asked her…

“The lady in your stories what is her name?” I asked, “Well the lady’s name is Amanda, Amanda Will” the nurse explained “that’s my mums name before she married Dad” I said the nurse just realized what she had told us. “Im so sorry but your mother is the most person we talk about around here she is so lovely” the nurse said nervously  “what happened to her?” I asked with worry “she had they same has you but much worse 2 maybe 3 time a day she will have them when she is awake it was taking over her she was put on machines just to car her down” the nurse explained “will that happen to us?” said Amber “it shouldn’t you see you were so young when this happened but you were there in her last hour of life as soon as you guys left for the last time she past away 15 minutes later” the nurse told us and I turn and look at Amber she had a tear running down her cheek I put my hands around her and now she know the truth but Amber and I are now so scared about us will it take over us like it took over our mother or what? Amber is in my arms now as our dad walks in to take us home the car ride was quite and even a word from dad I think he know what the nurse told us like he planed it or something anyway we got home and I just went to my room put on a movie and watch it until I feel asleep the next morning Ambers and my world changed.