I WAS-Calling It Quits

As soon as I got home I opened up my laptop and checked my email as usual. My e-mail and i were like best buds. Unfortunately for the past few months i haven't seen anything i wanted to see. i quickly skimmed over whatever it was that i had gotten and closed the tab. I put on you tube and put on my play list..it wasn't much but it would have to do. i would have to get busy anyway because i needed to get everything done before Robbie got here. As usual, my mom called and said she would try to get back whenever she could. I had learned to live with the fact that i was the only one at home a long time ago. Sure it seemed lonely at times, but i liked having my space, and with my mom traveling i sure got it. As for my dad, he had left us a few years back ; and that's undermining the situation. 

"CRAP!!! THE FOOD!!!"

As usual i forgot to make food for myself and Robbie...but hey..it wouldn't kill him to help out every once in a while. You see, Robbie has the same problem i do with his parents, his parents are home..but the thing is they don't seem to care a whole lot, so robbie and i pretty much spend a LOT of time together...it was actually kind of disturbing if you actually thought of how much time we spent together.

Ding-!

That had to be Robbie...he was already a few minutes late. 

"Hey babe!!" he said.

"Don't call me that!!..The only pig i see around here is the dead one in the freezer waiting for your magical hands to go make it.."

We slowly made our way to the kitchen and got out everything for a dinner/breakfast. I was a sucker for those. What better way to end the day with the most important meal of the day. 

"Hey..do you think i can sleep over today, I'm not really in the mood to go see my parents again."

"Uh yeah..sure..lemme just go fix the guest room."

Robbie had only slept over a few times, and that was because either we were out late at some party..or he was drunk..anything falling under that category. I wonder what really was going on inside his house. Speaking of which, he was acting kind of strange after school today. He didn't even stop by my locker like he usualy did. 

I brushed off the weird thoughts i was having and went on to the room where he was going to sleep in. Christ it was a mess.. I couldn't let him sleep here. And well, the other option was always my room. I trusted him..so why not.

As i walked back into the kitchen i came accross a shirtless Robbie fanning the bacon on the stove.

"ROBBIE!!!..WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??!?!?!"

"Um..I..Uhh...Well..i guess the bacon got a little out of hand..."

As soon as he spun around to look at me a got a view of his abs. And oh man..WERE THEY ABS! I had to mentally slap myself and snap out of it. When i looked up at him once more i saw the biggest cocky smirk on his face.

"You know sweet cheeks, there's always more of this. Just say the word an-"

"I don't want to hear the rest. By the way, you're sleeping in my room tonight, there's no way I am stuffing you into that guest room, It disgusts me to even look at it."

I looked around the kitchen and saw that the bacon was completely destroyed. I made a mental note to never let him cook anything again.  He reeked of burned food so i told him to go shower. I grabbed a bowl a poured milk and cereal. It took me a good 10 minutes to down it. When i was done, I went upstairs and stumbled and well fell on top of a wet shirtless Robbie. The only thing around his waist was a towel that was threatning to fall loose any moment now. 

He quickly rolled me over so that he was the one on top. I looked into his eyes and i saw happiness and love. I never wanted to look away. He slowly leaned down to kiss me and i moved my head to the side causing him to miss and kiss my neck instead. I moaned...I couldn't help it..I held his face there for a few minutes until he started to move down. Dont get me wrong, it took every muscle in my body to slowly move out from under him. I HATE HORMONES!!! 

"Sammmmmmmmmmm..." He managed to muffle from the carpet face-down. "Why do you always do this to me? You always get me started and then just leave me hangin' !!! Bleeehhhhh... "

I laughed at him and then remembered that it was time for MY shower. I quickly got a towel and headed straight for the shower. I needed to clear my head. Too much male hotness invading it....

Robbie's POV

Please dont embarass me now...I looked down at the lump that was starting to form a few minutes ago back under the towel and saw it go slowly back down. I quickly got up and went in to Sam's room where i kept some of my clothes for when i slept over. I sat down on her bed and let the minutes go by. I think i was just in some type of daze because over ten minutes had just flown right by me without me even as much as noticing. I got up and took off the towel and got my boxers out. Just as i had finished putting them on, Sam walked into the room with a really short towel around her body. Jesus christ. Couldn't she figure out that this was the last thing i needed right now?!?!?

She stood there staring a me, like she was wondering what to do with me or something. I felt like some type of object..

"Sam....hellooooo..earth calling Sam...you there sweet cheeks?"

"Huh..oh..uhh..urrmm...yeah..right here"

God she was so cute...

"What are you still doing in my room? I thought you be dressed and downstairs by now like usual."

"Yeah sorry, i was just moping around for a little while and the time slipped away from me..Ill be ready in 2 minutes.."

She looked at me like I was nuts and openned the door as if signaling me to get out. 

"You know what, i've got a better idea Robbie..Why don't you go and enjoy getting dressed in the bathroom while i get my room back for the next 10 minutes mkay?"

I sighed.."Alone??..Why cant we get dressed TOGETHER.. Y'know...like two people..and then maybe if you dont want to get dressed we could go back to what we were doing earlier and maybe i could finish what i star-"

"Noooooo!!!..Get outttt!!!.. NOW!!!" 

I grabbed everything i need and speedily walked out of her room. I still had the mental picture of her with the towel wrapped around her on my mind. Shortly after i was done, i went back downstairs to get something to eat since i had apparently ruined dinner. I saw that over a half hour had gone by and she still hadn't come out. 

I went upstairs thinking it was safe, she was probably done by now. She had to be, she was maybe doing her hair or something...right??..I mean that's what girls complain about half the time. My hair this...My hair that..Does this look okay??..

I openned the door and saw Sam half naked doing her hair in front of the mirror..

Well, i was right about something...

"What are you doing here???I thought i told you to wait outside for me!!!"

"I did.. for over half an hour.."

"Geez really??..I'm sorry..I went on the computer and i think i might have lost track of time.."

"It's fine..i'll just go downstairs and wait for you there"

"Robbie wait!"

As soon as i spun around she kissed me hard and passionately.At first i didn't know what to do but then i immediately responded. She said something in the end..but i couldn't make it out...i was in such a tance that as soon as she was done..i did something i had never done before. 

AN: Okay well...this is the second chapter to the story..and i know it took me a while...but hey...it's up there...finally....