Day 20- July 17th 2015

Today I had to wake up early to go to a picnic.

So I missed @colleenhamster's bday :( but...

ᏂᎯᎵᎵᎩ ᏰiᖇᎿᏂᎴᎯᎩ!!!! 🎉🎊🎁

We were in the fields playing bean bag toss and my cousin Diana was a bee killer. Whenever she misses, the bees chase us then we sprint away, throwing the bean bags behind us. It was funny.

We went to a little rock climbing area outside and tried so hard to climb it but it was too hard.

1-2 hours later we went there to collect some gripping powder we saw some climbers drop. It was fun. I found a little nook (to climb on) I'm the wall that was the perfect size so we put all of the gripping powder clumps in there and took turns guarding it from other people and collecting more. Again, it was fun.

There were these two girls that got very curious, so they started stalking us. They kept glancing at us and watching us from behind the walls.

We tested out the powder and it worked really well. All we needed left was better shoes and more muscles, unfortunately we didn't have those. XD

We planned to go swimming at 7 together like last time and we went home.

In the car, we planned to go biking tomorrow at 7 PM with our biking club that we made last year.

That's it for now. See ya.

~A couple hours later~

So we went swimming, as always.

Nothing new, nothing exciting.

So yea. BAIIII!!!