Beauty and the Sociopath (story 3)

I sighed, running my hand through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. My eyes ached from reading all night, I was going through old case files organising them and whatnot. I swished the vodka around in my glass, ice clinking and tiny splashes of alcohol getting on my (f/c) cami. Tomorrow, we were going to Sherlock's parents house for his mothers birthday. Mycroft and Sherlock were many things, family men not being one of them. At all. Sherlock whined like a child whenever I brought it up, and Mycroft harrumphed indignantly, refusing to answer. I put another stack of files in a box and decided to have a sleep. I slipped my cami off and tossed it at mine and Sherlock's bedroom door. Walking into the bathroom, I was floored when I saw a shirtless Sherlock brushing his teeth.
"Woh?" He asked, toothpaste foam impeding his speech. I laughed, I just couldn't help it. Maybe it was the late night lunacy, or maybe I was delirious from crippling boredom, either way he probably thought me a bloody idiot. He gave me a critical look, going back to his teeth. Walking out, I laid on the couch, waiting for the bathroom to be free.

"It's rubbish, you know. Three flat mates and one bathroom!" I called out. He snickered at me and came out, his head tilting slightly he looked like he was thinking. Deducing, if we're being particular.
"You've had that bra three years." He finally said.
"Pardon me?" I blushed, covering my chest. He swiftly walked up to me and spun me around. He held my waist with one arm, using the other to lift up my arm.

"Firstly, it's faded. The wire underneath your.." He stopped. "Underneath is poking out, you rarely let this happen, which means this is old, and it's clearly not your favourite because you're wearing it on a cleaning day. That and it's brown." Sherlock finished, smirking smugly. I found myself blushing.

"Shut up." I said, turning around and kissing his cheek. I smiled, his aurora borealis eyes peered into mine. He was gorgeous to say the least, an Adonis. He was perfect, and he was mine.

"Sentiment is a chemical defect," he retorted, getting closer to me. "found in the loosing side..." He murmured in my ear, bringing his lips to my forehead, he rested there for a few minutes. We enjoyed each others presence until he said "You're truly... Something." I grinned.

"Well, I try." I smirked.

"No, I mean you're something, something special." Sherlock looked down at me seriously. I blinked, trying to comprehend what he had just said. That was probably the closest he had gotten to "I love you" since... Forever, actually.
"I love you too, Sherlock."