Three

[Sunday, March 20]

Dean's pov:

My dad and I move all of Nicole's furniture in before she wakes up. I walk into the living room to see if shes up, she laid there all cuddled up in her blanket. She looked so peaceful when she slept, I just had to give her a little surprise.

I grabbed a marker and being the kid that I am, I wrote 'Dean is the best' on her forehead. I will probably get slapped for this but it's worth it. Sam walks by and shakes his head.

"Really, Dean?" He rolls his eyes. "You just met her, do you want her to hate you?"

Sam is always the one trying to correct me and solve my problems for me. He never lets me have any fun. "Relax, she's chill." I say, trying to get him to leave me alone.

He ignores me and walks off. I don't know what his problem is, I guess he just doesn't like new things? I don't know. Screw him.

Nicole wakes up and rubs her forehead, realizing that there's black ink on her hand. "What the hell is this?" She raises her voice. "Dean!" Her eyes widen.

"Welcome home." I smile at her then running off, out of site. I waited for her to chase after me but she never came so I got distracted in my room.

She snuck in later and jumped on me. "Payback." She says as she holding a marker in front of my face, sitting on top of me. "Dean is the best, Really?"

I try to fight her but I give in, I'm so nice. "You witch." I tease her.

She finishes drawing on my face and then jumps off, smiling at her work. "Go look in the mirror." She giggles, cutely.

"Excuse me? I like pussy, not dick." I say as I make out what it is.

It said 'I love penis' she didn't just spell penis, she drew a penis. Not even a big one, this is offending.

She gives me an evil smile. "Just like the one you have." She winks at me.

I shake my head. "Maybe all of your boyfriends have tiny pee-pee syndrome, but I don't." I chuckle.

"What are you, ten?" She scoffs.

I smirk at her. "Yeah, ten inches."

She gives me a doubtful look and then shakes her head as she walks out of my room.