The Case of The Body Snatchers

Lila's Pov
We woke up early that morning to head to Wentworth it wasn't but an hour and a half from Bobby's house. Every one was on edge because what we were hunting was really dangerous.
We were hunting a shape shifter. Shapeshifters were fast and strong they could take the forum of anyone. It was hard to tell if they Where that person because they would have that persons memories.
Sam an dean were nervous they had only encountered a shape shifter twice before an it was hard to defeat. The only way they can be stopped is by a silver bullet to the heart, so the guys made some while they were at Bobby's.
We neared Wentworth and the pressure in the small environment of the Impala tightened.
We drove to friends house of the first accused man to do some questioning . We walked up the path of the small house that was nestled right in town. Dean knocked on the door three short raps.
A short red headed women about my size opens the door. "Hello Ms. Smith I am officer Kale this is officer Geller an officer Sheen" he introduces us. "We need to ask you a few questions may we come in" he asks? "Yes come in officers" she replies.
We enter her home and she takes us into the dinning room,we sat down.
"So how do you know the accused" Dean asks her. "He is my best friend" she replied. "What was his relation to the victim" he continues."It was his sister" she answered. "You say you were , with the accused at the time of death" he proceeded. "Y yess officer we were watching a movie on tv that ended at eleven an Sandra was pronounced dead at 10:30 a half an hour before he left" she said trying not to cry.
"No further questions Mam" Dean said and we got up to leave. We got into the Impala and drove to the next house.
This house belonged to a man in his early twenties. Dean asked him the same questions and his answers were relatively the same as the women's.
We left and parked outside the park. "This is defiantly sounding like that case we had with your friend Zach ,Sam " He stated letting out a long sigh. "I was hoping we were wrong I really don't want to be copied again, it was creepy enough the first time" Dean rants.
"I don't like this any better than you do Dean but at least we know how they work this time" Sam says trying to reassure him.
Dean starting driving towards the last crime scene hoping we can find out were this things lair is before its to late and it claims another victim. We searched behind the hardware store looking for clues. We didn't find any manholes but we kept looking. "Maybe we should check out the library and look at some maps of the city" I ask ? "I think that's about all we can do at this point" Sam agreed .
After barowing the map from the library we headed to the scene of the last crime. Exsamining the map we realize that there are tunnels under the city. So it must be in the tunnels some where the only problem is is that the system of tunnels are huge he could be anywhere.
.........................................................
Sam's Pov
We walked into the tunnels flashlights shinning forward and pistols at the ready. It was dark and damp down here the concrete walls dusty from lack of use.
We took the tunnel on the right hoping to find the creatures nest,but I knew it wouldn't be that easy but one can dream. We kept walking not sure we were going just taking the tunnel from here to the tunnel at the previous crime scene. My eyes an ears were open hoping some how some way
If it were to try and sneak up on us that I would catch it.
The time ticked by slowly I have no idea how long we have been down here but we weren't having any luck. "Let me see the map" Lila asked. She scanned the map trying to find some thing we had missed. "Guys hold up for a minute let me look at this I can't do it moving. We stopped an gave her time .
"Ok so from what I can tell he is going two to the right and one left and one up each time . So if we go an follow the inside paths it should be in one of those five tunnels" she said . So we followed her through the twists and turns of the tunnels. They were getting the better of me I hated small spaces and this was torture so I just have to keep moving .
Eventually we found the nest problem was the creature was no where in sight so we walked around hoping to find it hiding out somewhere close.
.........................................................
Deans Pov
We were trying to find the stupid shape shifter when out of nowhere we here a scream. I turn trying to find the source it had Lila . Sam rushes trying to get her out of its hold she's screaming and thrashing. Sam an I are running trying to get to her but it's to fast . I try an shoot it but it dodges every shot. "Sam" we hear Lila scream we keep trying to catch up it is I'm possible the thing is to fast.
Sam keeps running screaming her name . He almost had her he had gripped her hand and tried to get her from its grasp bit the thing turns around and throws him into the concrete wall .
"Sammy " I scream running to help him. "Sammy" I say again trying to wake him up. "Come on we gotta go get her an I'm not leaving you here to be killed by that son of a bitch" I scream.
He finally wakes up and we start running through the tunnels trying to find that shifter. I can't believe he nabbed Lila . We tracked onward into the abyss trying not to think about what he was doing to poor little sweet Lila.