Chapter 1 - Didn't Expect That

Hey loves! Quick update to give you a hint where this is going. I didn't prove-read it yet, so sorry for mistakes. Don't forget to share your opinion! Enjoy! :*

Can I possibly get 4 votes and 4 comments? Thanks!

- Anna xx

---

Chapter 1

Louis' POV

“Liam, hurry up! We don't want to be late on the day we set our room partners!”, I yelled up the stairs of his small but yet comfortable and homely house.

“Almost finished!”, he yelled back, running around like a maniac searching for random things he will need for school. I just laughed in response, because every time he says that, he still needs 10 more minutes minimum. But I, being the completely organized lad I normally am, came a few minutes earlier to not get into trouble. Moments later he rushed down the stairs, his backpack in one hand, his shoes in the other and his jacket under his arm.

“Ready to go!”, he smiled fondly at me, which I returned.

“Then let's get going, I left the engine of my car running.” Liam said his goodbyes to his mother and his sister and followed me outside and to my car. I stepped in the drivers seat while Liam hopped in on the other side and we started our 10 minutes drive to school.

“Are you excited for the class trip?”, I asked Liam, trying to not sound as excited as I was.

“I sure am, but I just hope we can chose our partners by ourselves, otherwise we would be dead.” A worried expression made its way on his cute little face.

“Of course we can, they can't just put us together.”, I responded matter-of-factly with a 'duh' face.

“Just you wait.”, he mumbled, almost too quiet for me to hear.

We entered the school minutes later but were stopped almost immediately by four tall boys standing in our way.

“Sorry, we have to go there.”, Liam said quietly but determined.

“I don't think so.”, the deep voice which I always would recognise as Harry's answered before I was pushed up against a wall by his strong hands. I couldn't help but let my mind wander to thoughts about Harry pushing me up against a wall, not like this but with passion and desire. My face went pale and my eyes widened when I realized a problem was forming in my pants which got even tighter than they already were. Harry must have noticed too because his eyes wandered from my small erection, to the horrified expression on my face and started to smirk. I braced myself for the worst.

“I knew I'm hot but I didn't knew boys could get hard from thinking about me, too.”, he whispered in my ear and let me fall down without a punch, which really surprised me, and went away, taking his friends with him.

“So that was awkward.”, Liam chuckled from besides me.

“Ugh, shut up. I'm surprised he couldn't put two and two together and tell I'm gay.”

RIIIING!

“Okay, seems like classes start in a minute!”, Liam cheered and I felt my mood lighten a bit, too.

“Then let's go now!”

We were almost the first people to be in the class room, although we waited until the signal which told us we had to go. Normally, we would be already sitting at our tables - first row in the middle, of course - for ages. The class room soon filled with students and, much to my displeasure, the horrible threesome - that's how I call Harry, Niall, Zayn and Josh, because well, it's shorter – was there, too.

They sat down in the last row in the very back of the class room and started fooling around, as always. I rolled my eyes, turning back to the front, right as the teacher entered the room.

“Good morning, class! Today we're gonna choose your partners for the class trip to Berlin! You will be stuck with them for the whole trip, including the drive and the free time. According to some issues which happened lately, I'm forced to choose your partners for the trip.” The class groaned and I felt the terror starting to wash through my veins. I needed to get paired up with Liam, otherwise this would be my death.

“So the parings are: Ed with Olly,”, Olly and Ed looked at each other and grinned, lucky them they were best friends for an eternity and inseparable. “next ones are Cher and Eleanor,”, also best friends. Although I think there's something more going on between the two of them, I have a look for things like that. “Zayn and Josh,”, my terror started to faint slightly, they were always with their best friends together, so the chance would be big to get paired up with Liam. “Niall and Liam,”, all blood left my face when I heard that sentence. Now it didn't matter any more who I got paired up with, it wasn't Liam. But what I heard afterwards, made me want to scream in pain and destroy something, preferably the teachers bones.

---

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Would mean the world if you did! xx