30. Cook for me

-------------------------------------------------------- Cas' POV ---------------------------------------------------------

The headaches and nausea stopped, I don't me member a lot of things, I don't remember the things I used to see but I didn't care, they were hallucinations after all. I started taking cooking classes so I could cook for Dean at times.

"What are you cooking today my love?" I turned to look at him and smiled, he was sitting in one of the counter stools his head resting on his palm as he stared at me.

"You're going to watch me?" I uttered amused, he nodded and smiled. "I love seeing you cook and after that you always smell like cookies or brownies and its delicious." I blushed and chuckled.

"Well, today I got a new recipe but you have to guess..." I smirked as he look totally fazed.

"Uh, muffins? No you already did those, uh cinnamon rolls?" He said excited I laughed and shook my head. "I GIVE UP" He said trowing his hands to the air.

I laughed again and he smiled wide. I took the recipe and hold it in front of his face. His eyes widened and his smile grower into a grin.

"PIE?" He yelled, his eyes were sparkling.

"Yes, but not an ordinary pie... It apple pie." I whispered and he squealed.

"YESS!!! YOU ARE PERFECT!" He said taking my head between his hands and kissing me passionately.

I blushed and he laughed, he took out his computer as I took out all the ingredients. I was ready, I started mixing things, I kneed the dough and put it in the container, I turned around and Dean was staring, his mouth parted and his eyes wide.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled and I blushed. I started doing all the filling, I cleaned the apples, baked them a little with cinnamon and all the stuff, when I was done with that I gave a piece of apple to Dean so he could tell me what he thinks. He moaned. "This is delicious." He said looking at my eyes I shook him off and put them in the container too, I did the strips with the rest of the dough and got it in the oven.

"Now we wait." I said to Dean, he pouted.

"I want some pie." The word pie had an emphasis because he sounded northern.

"When its done you can have some, now lets watch a movie." I said taking his hand and dragging him away from the oven.

"What are we going to see?" He said falling in the sofa, I shrugged.

"Lets do something." I sat and turned my body to him. "Lets play a game." He licked his lips and I slapped his shoulder playfully. "Not that kind of game you pervert! A game to choose the movie!" He laughed.

"Okay then whats the game?" He asked me interested.

"I'll cover you eyes and give you the controller, you'll move the buttons around and press play, that way we do it totally random and the movie thats is chosen its one we've never seen. You're up for it or not?" I said kissing his cheek, then I kissed the corner of his lips and then pecked his lips.

"Okay my love. Lets play." He uttered excitedly.

I squeaked excitedly and kissed him again. "You ready my love?" I asked and give him the control.

"Sure my love lets do it." He laughed and took it in his hands, he put netflix and I covered his eyes. "Lets do this!" He mumbled as he moved through lots of movies, he stopped in one called 'Flipped'.

"This is a chick flick!" Whines Dean, I laughed and cuddle to him.

"You can't complain you chose it!" I kissed his cheek and we watched the movie.

~~~~~~Half an hour later ~~~~~~~

"I CAN SMELL IT AND ITS SO DELICIOUS!" Yells Dean making me jump.

"You scared me ass!" I whined slapping his chest playfully. "Lets go check it." I say rolling my eyes at the man child running to the kitchen excited.

I took the pie out, turned off the oven and we waited for it to cool a little, he sat in front of the pie and stared at it like he has been without water his hole life and this was a glass full of cold water.

I took two pieces, one was insanely large and mine was normal, we sat in the sofa and started watching Harry Potter.

"I don't understand why everyone loves Snape so much, he was still an asshole, he treated Harry wrong every time, he bullied him in the teachers way and people say its because James bullied him when they were young but James was a 13 years old bogy, Snape is a man now!" Dean uttered really annoyed.

"But Snape did a lot of things to help him, he gave his life for him." I added, he looked at me annoyed.

"He did that because he was in love with his mom, he never showed an ounce of amiability to Harry, he did that because of his mom and that changes everything." He answered, his face in a frown.

"You have a great point." I signalled and he smiled wide.

"You are so cute." He said kissing my lips. "And I still can't believe you did an apple pie for me." He kissed me again more pasionately.

"Im so in love with you Dean Winchester!" I mumbled happily.

Nothing could ruin this, I was happy.

------------------------------------------------- Dean's POV ---------------------------------------------------

Maybe its time for him to meet my father, he already knows Bobby, and I feel like we are much more serious now.

"Hey Cassie? I was wondering if you could meet my dad." I said really scared, what if he doesn't want to? What if he doesn't to get that serious? WHAT IF HE...

"Yes." He said excitedly and nervous, I sighed relieved.

"Ill tell him and then we will set up a date, okay my love?" I mumbled, he nodded and smiled. "You are amazing."

He kissed my lips again, I surrounded his waist with my arms bringing him closer, his hands surrounded my neck as we kissed passionately.

"And how are things going between Sam and Gabe?" I asked and he laughed.

"I think they are going great, if I'm not wrong I think they are going on a date right about..." He said looking at his watch. "Now."

"Lets go spy them!" I spat out and Cas started laughing loudly.

"Thats a great idea, but we need disguises." He mumbled back, we both ran to Cas' room and dressed in black, he took some black paint and drawer the two black lines like in the movies, I put on a black beanie and he put on a grey one. "Ready!" He yelled and we both got into my car and drove to them.

********************************** Authors Note ***************************************

IM SORRY! IM SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND ALL, MY MIND WAS BLANK AND YESTERDAY I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD BUT AT THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER I ACCIDENTALLY ERASED IT AND I HAD TO START AGAIN!

PLEASE DONT HATE ME.

Comment, Vote and SHARE!

LOVE YOU ALL.

Fer.xx