Chapter 2: "Are you Alec Robinson? He asked, I snorted "Unfortunately"

Chapter 2: "Are you Alec Robinson? He asked, I snorted "unfortunately" I answered"

I stood outside the school gates trying to calm my heart, taking deep breaths in and out; I closed my eyes tight and let my legs walk me inside the gates. The walk to my locker was painful, I kept my head down and pulled my hood further down my head, covering my face, that still didn't mean that I couldn't hear the gasps and whispers from the students as they stared at me, probably wondering why I was dressed like an old scum, since they were so used to my designer cloths and perfect hair. I wanted to turn around and shout at them but I would just end up falling apart, No! No more falling apart! not anymore! I thought.

Not long I was standing in front of my locker trying to unlock it "C'mon! Unlock you piece of shit!" I said getting frustrated, I knew I was drawing attention to myself I could feel there stares burning holes in my back "C'mon" I sobbed slamming my head against the locker, I let out a whimper at the pain.

No, don't lose it. C'mon

I was starting to try again when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, I stiffened. "Don't touch me" I shrugged there hand off my shoulder. I heard her sigh "Alec, let me help you" I heard Holly say in a soft voice, she was my Best friend, before it happened. "Leave me alone" I said my tone cold and I continued to work on my locker lock "Ally, C'mon you can't......you can’t just shut everyone out" I could tell she was annoyed at me for not talking to anyone, for not talking to her "I can try" I said trying to concentrate on my lock.

 Since when was this hard

 "Ally" I heard Holly sigh before she continued "Look I know you've been through a lot, but you have friends that care about you and we are worried about you Ally, you haven't said a word to us once they" she paused and sniffed "Once it happened, heck Ally, you even have a boyfriend, what about Daniel?" I ran my tongue over my top teeth, I was getting frustrated "Had" I simply answered "You broke up with Dan?" She asked sounding shocked "Yep" I said popping the P, my patience is wearing thin "Ally" Holly sighed again.

That's it I thought, I was fed up, can't she see that?

"Leave. Me. Alone. Holly!" I said and slammed my fist into the locker when it didn't open. I heard her gasp in shock, I turned around to face her, she looked like she always did, long wavy brown hair, light brown eyes, tanned skinned, supper model tall, designer cloths, perfect make up, she was stunning. I looked into her slightly glazed eyes and the only thing that was different was the deep blue bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. "Holly" I sighed "Please leave me alone, you can't get messed up in my problems" she shook her head, but just sighed when I gave her my 'I'm serious' look "Just know that I'm always here Ally, I love you, we all love you and we miss you" I turned around back to my locker and tried unlocking it again, I heard her walking down the hall away from me "Stuff it!" I shouted when I still couldn't get my locker to open, I started heading down the hall to my first class, with no books. Yay. 

I heard the chair beside me being pulled out, I couldn't see who it was because I had my head rested between my crossed arms on my desk "Hey Ally" Hunter chirped, I mentally groaned, Hunter was another one of my friends obviously Holly didn't tell Him that I didn't want them hanging around me anymore, or maybe she did, Hunter was the kind of guy you couldn’t get rid of easily, he had short brown curly hair, tanned skin, brown eyes and was fairly tall "Please just leave me alone" I sighed not bringing my head up from my arms "Alec, look at me" Hunter ordered, I slowly lifted my head and turned to look at him, he had his favourite batman hoodie on "What?" I snapped, Hunter paused for a bit before answering "Ally, why don't you come sit with us? Why can’t it be how it used to?" He asked a look of sadness crossed his features, I felt guilty for snapping at him "It can never be how it used to be Hunter" I said my voice softer now, "Why not?" Hunter asks looking at me with concern "It just can't" I hissed through my teeth

Please don't lose it, please don't lose it I chanted in my head

"Ally" Hunter sighed "Why can't it be the same?" He asked again don't lose it "You know why" I hissed "I'm stuffed up in the head Hunter! I'm no good to be around" I told him trying to keep my voice low "Ally, we don't care-" I cut him short "Just go" I said putting my head back in my arms, "Ok, but if there’s anything you need Ally, just ask me" he said standing up, I  heard the chair being pushed back in, "Hunter" I called wincing at the croakiness of my voice "Yes" Hunter asked sounding surprised "Can I" I paused and looked up at him "Can I borrow a pencil? I couldn't open my locker this morning" Hunter chuckled "I heard" he said before he handed me a pencil and then shuffled to the front of the class.

"Samuel Adams" "here"

"Jack Blackburn" "here"

"Jet Carter" "here"

"Holly Clarkson" "here"

I could faintly hear my teacher calling the roll and the students answering him. I was seated in English in the back row, away from all my old friends, my feet up on the desk and my body leaning back in the chair, staring out into space, my mind was blank, like it has been ever since- "Alec Robinson" the teacher said my name, interrupting my thoughts, I shifted my eyes to focus around the room and saw the whole class looking at me "Is Alec Robinson here today?" The teacher asked again, I meet eyes with him, he looked to be in his mid-forties with short brown hair and a short stubble on his chin,

Haven’t seen him before, must be new

"Are you Alec Robinson" he asked me, I snorted "Unfortunately" I said and went back to staring out in space only to be interrupted by the teacher. Again. "Welcome to my class, I'm Mr Mathews" he said with a warm smile, I shrugged my shoulders and said "Good for you" in a bored tone, not even glancing at him. He didn't say anything just continued with the roll

Weird, most teachers would give you a warning for talking to them like that I just shrugged it off.

Half way through an explanation about a new assignment we had to do in English, the door swung open and then he strutted in, like he owned the place, Logan Ryder, the schools bad boy.