Chapter 7

Now that I am back home and I am on my bed, I begin to think that what I did today was the ugliest decision that I had ever made. I know that I said that it was better for the two of us that way but couldn't I have done it in a simpler manner or in a less hurtful manner. He is going to be hurting for a really long time and it is all because of me. I think I should receive an award for being the biggest fool alive. I wish Cassandra was with me before I took that bold step. I am a mess.

Since when did I become a burden that I can't even think straight for myself anymore. I need to get a drink in order to clear my head, nothing that is that harsh so that I can be able to come back home in one piece. 

*

Five minutes later I arrive at the bar that is not to far from my home and I am greeted by the stench of alcohol and sweat, and other scents that cannot be explained with human words. I go straight  to the bar table and ordered myself a mild drink, I do not want to get to wild this night. When I look around my environment all I see are wannabe thugs. Some of these guys pretend like they are tough and all but they are not, they may seem scary to others but they are not to me. 

This place is quite shabby but I had no other choice the other bars that I know of are far away and I am lazy. 

Cassandra's POV: 

I am dumb founded the guy that I thought I liked is nothing but a liar and a cheat. Why did I let him decieve me? Why is my life full of bad luck ever since the day I was born? I gave my life to christ thinking that it would get better but it is not, it had actually become worse. Come to think of it, am I supposed to belive that there is a God?! My life is just a big mess. I have never ever recieved love from anyone including my so called mother. She always pretended to be someone else in front of everyone in church.
Flashback: 5 years ago
On our way to church:
"What the heck are you wearing?!" my mum yelled at me from the moment I stepped into the room.
"The clothes that you got for me last year. That's what!" I yelled back. I know that in church we are taught to honour our parents but this woman does not deserve any honour she is a disgrace to every woman who has a child.
"Well you look fat in that outfit. I do remember that I bought it for you last year and some last year you have added lot
Of  weight."
I refused to let this woman ruin a good Sunday morning for me.  I decided that I was going to walk all the way to church by myself.  Anyways the church isn't that far. It is a neighborhood church.

By the time I got there the intercession ministry were still praying for the service that was about to take place. I decided to join them since I didn't have anything to do but as I was heading over there someone tugged me on my arm. At first I was about to yell until the person behind me covered my mouth with his hand. 

"Don't scream because you know who is behind you." the stranger behind me said. 

"Josh?" 

"The one and only." 

"What are you doing here early?" I asked. 

"I would say the same but to answer your question, I saw you heading here from my window, I decided to come check on you, you are always gloomy and I decided to come and make you happy." 

"How thoughtful of you but I am okay, I just needed to escape from the house for a bit. I am getting tired of my mum's constant nagging." 

"Well I guess that we can pray together since I am already here." 

I became a little happy all of a sudden, I was right I needed to leave the house for a bit. 

Present:

Josh was the only boy I ever thought really liked me for who I am considering my size but now that I look back at all the pictures that I took I was't exactly fat, I was just chubby on my cheeks. Why is it that my life is different from others. Those that don't have Christ still have a very nice life but my own case is different.

I think I just need to clear my head for a bit. 

A/N

I know this one is really short but I have a lot on my plate, if you follow me you will know about my website, well I have been putting a lot of heart into it, so that is what has been taking most of my time. I promise that my next chapter will be longer. Love ya'll.