Chapter 6

A/N:

THIS IS A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO READ MY BOOK. I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME A LOT OF TIME TO UPDATE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR STICKING WITH ME. PLEASE I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO VOTE MORE. THANKS AND ENJOY.

CHAPTER 7:

Lucille's POV:

That boy whatever his name is I want him out of my apartment now, I can tell that he doesn't have friends, because which fool will come very early in the morning to a stranger's apartment saying that they were lonely. The thing that is Cassandra finds him amusing, like what the hell.

"Please, can you kindly exit through the door that you came in?"

"Harsh much." said Cassandra.

"I do not understand why you are defending this nut job Cass."

"He is not a nut job, you need to understand that he is seeking for new friends, isn't it obvious that he doesn't have friends around here."

"Uhm sorry to interrupt, I actually have friends I was just looking for some company in this apartment before they actually arrive." said Daniel, the fool that I wanted out of this apartment this very minute.

"Why couldn't you just wait in your own apartment and wait for them to come instead of disturbing two innocent girls like us?"

I know that I sound harsh but who wants to wake up to such surprises, definitely not me. I do not like surprises, I have never had a surprised birthday party. My family has tried doing so for several years but it never really worked out, because I always found away to dig up the dirt.

I left the room so that I could go and have my bath in my own room. Anytime someone walks out of my room or out of Cassy's room the difference from the both of ours is so clear. Her room is made of the color white or cream while mine is blue or purple, those are my favorite colors.

Cassandra's POV:

I couldn't believe that Lucille could be that harsh. I knew that when she said that she didn't like someone she actually meant that, but come she needed to relax a bit. If I was Daniel I would have left the moment I got yelled at. He definitely did not need to be screamed at. But boy, oh boy did Lucille have zero chill. I felt a pang of guilt for not dragging Daniel out of the room.

I feel really disgusting right now. I usually have my bath earlier than this, well I guess it is so today because we had a special guests.

*

I am ready to go but according to Lucille I am not exactly ready yet, I still have to put on make-up, I have nothing against the idea of applying make-up but I can't do it all the time, to me make-up makes you look older than you intend to look but also makes you look pretty. But my advice to you girls out there, if you really like a guy and you hang out a lot then I advise you to be yourself that means without the artificial things. Once in a while we females can deal without the make-up craze.

I am sitting on a really hard chair, allowing Lucille to apply make-up on my face, I couldn't argue with her because she is sure to win. There is no point in arguing with this chick cause she is definitely going to get what she wants.

"Lucille, I need to go unless I am going to be really late for work."

"I am almost done." she replied.

"I am going to smack your hand if you do not let go of my face this instance!" I yell.

"Fine I am done."

She finally let's go of my face and I am free to go to work. There is actually more than just wanting to go to work today and I haven't told Lucy and I am not planning on telling her until she has settled her issues with Nate or at least calmed down.

Lucille

I think that there is something going on that Cassy is refusing to let me know, I am pretty sure that I will find out sooner enough, I do not need to stalk her on her way to work but I definitely have my ways of digging up the dirt.

I am so annoyed, the job that I managed to get was actually a fake one now I am stuck in this big apartment alone with nothing to do.

Maybe I should go to the beach, the thing about the beach is that when you go alone it is kind of dry. But, I might meet someone that I know from school there, but then again the news about me getting jailed might have already gotten round to everyone in school, my college isn't exactly that big so I won't be surprised.  

There is actually some place else that I would love to go to instead of going to the beach.

*

Ten minutes later I find myself in the mall, heading to my favorite book store Borders. To me this is the best book store in the world they literally have the kind of book everyone is looking for. I go to the romance section, I am a sucker for romance and also science fiction, add the two together and you cannot make me get up from where I am seated unless you want to get kicked in the head. As I head towards the Science fiction, I smell a cologne so strong that I can tell who it is from a distance NICK, there is a really cute boy standing and I grab him from the hem of his shirt. I am pretty sure that he is shocked by my sudden action but he doesn't show it at all. So I kissed him, I kissed him real hard. I don't know why I am doing this but I know the reason. I want Nick to hurt so bad that he will realize that I am not the one for him. We re not meant to be. 

I could feel him staring at us. I can tell that he is really hurt from the look in his eyes but I am doing this to save the both of us from a lot of emotional trauma. I hope he realizes this too because it is only for the best. 

I am sure you guys think that I am some evil witch but I am actually depressed too.  

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY, THE WiFi IN MY HOME HAD A PROBLEM, AS SOON AS IT GOT FIXED I STARTED UPDATING. PLEASE I NEED MORE READS HELP ME :( . I THANK THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME SO FAR.

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE. LOVE YALL.