Chapter 7

I awoke to the sound of the door opening and closing. I slowly peaked open my eyes in hope that it would be my mom telling me to get up and that yesterday was all just a dream.

I was disappointed to find that I was in the same bedroom that I had awoken in that last time and there was a complete stranger standing at my bedside.

It was a woman who looked as if she was in her thirties with tan skin and long brown hair. She actually was quite attractive for an adult.

"Who are you," I moan as I force my fatigue body to get up.

She looks up, almost shocked to see me awake but then sets a platter on the bedside table and gives me a heart warming smile.

"Oh excuse me, my name is Sierra. Jake put me in charge of taking are of you while he was out for a bit," she smiles.

I just give her a strange look before grabbing the cup she had set down and engulfing it as quick as possible. As the warm substance crept down my throat and I could feel myself become more energized. This must be one of the pirks of being a vampire. Oh god, even saying that made me feel weird.

Sierra gets up and heads to the door but I stop her before she could leave,

"Hey, thanks for helping me. It means alot."

I felt bad for giving her sort of attitude, I guess I was just taking out my anger and frustration on her.

"Oh it's no problem. It's my job," she states.

"You work for Jake? I feel sorry for you," I laugh.

"It's actually not that bad Sarah. I have worked for his family for over 75 years. Jake is a good guy, trust me," she says, trying to convince me to change my aspects on him.

"So good that he hurt my boyfriend and best friend? Then kidnapped me and turned me into some kind of sick creature. Oh yeah, real great guy," I spit.

Evening thinking about Jake got my blood boiling. How dare he ruin my life then just leave a stranger to tend to me? He is defiantly going to hear from me when he got back from wherever the hell he was.

"You don't understand do you? He did all of this for you. You two are mates and meant to be together forever. He only did all of that out of love," she sternly said.

What did she mean by mates? Jake never said anything about that. Together? Forever? I can barley stand to be in the same room as him right now! What else was he keeping from me? I needed to speak to him, immediately.

"Where is he anyways?" I ask, trying to convert the conversation.

"He is with his friends by the pool," she smiles.

"Why does he need you to watch me if he's just outside?" I question.

"Oh, well he is very protective over you and thinks you will run away any chance you get," she laughs as if it were a crazy idea.

It really wasn't. I would try to escape any opportunity I got, but now I had a better idea.

"Do you think I could join him outside? Swimming sounds great right now," I beg with my best puppy dog face.

She gives me a questioning look before allowing me to go," But you will need to change into a swimsuit. You can find some in the closet prepared for you over there," she points to the door in the far left corner in the room,"I'll escort you to the pool once you've changed."

I thank her and rush over to the closet. Inside was a fully stocked closest filled with all sorts of beautiful shirts, skirt,pants, dresses, and shoes galore. If it hasn't been for the fact my kidnapper had picked all these out for me I would've died of excitement.