♡ The Jerk and The Dork ♡

She is the girl that everyone likes to call a ‘dork’ or a ‘nerd’.

She is the girl whom everyone doesn’t see as the pretty one just because she’s wearing these thick-rimmed glasses.

She is the girl who survived living alone by herself for almost five years.

She is the girl who works hard for her to finish her studies.

She is the girl who sits in front of the television watching her idol wishing she could see him in person.

She is Natasha Xyril Mendez and she’s plans on working her ass off this summer.

But it all changed when she accepted a job that changed her entire life.

She ended up hating HIM.

~*~

He is the boy who got it all.

He is the boy whom everyone sees as the ‘angel’ one when in reality he’s a ‘jerk’ one.

He is the boy who let fame get into his head.

He is the boy who cares for his fans but not as affectionate as the old him everyone knew.

He is the boy who reunited with his ex-girlfriend whom everyone disagrees.

He is Zachary Robb Lacuesta and he thought his summer is going to be just another boring summer.

But it all changed when a fan stormed into her life.

Though he hated HER at first…

----*----

A/N: Read. Vote. Comment Share.