Chapter 8

Raven's POV

I slowly opened my eyelids, that effort alone exhausting me. I heard a loud noise, sounding like a half snore, and a half gurgle. I rolled my head to the left, wincing at the sharp crack that it made.

I focused my eyes, and realized that the sound, was no one other than LJ. I gasped, wondering who the hell had let him in here. "Mmmlph." I made a noise, too tired to open my mouth.

LJ stirred, licking his lips with his long, black and white striped tongue. "LJ?" I managed to barely whisper. He looked up, his eyes still sleepy-looking. "Huh?" He said, rubbing his eyes. "Raven!" He said, bolting upright from his chair. "Uh. Um. How are you feeling?" He said awkwardly when I said nothing else.

I stared at him. He's kidding right? He shoved his hand through my stomach, and he's asking how I feel. "Oh just dandy LJ. You know, coughing up blood, laying here in pain, just so swell." I said sarcastically, glaring at him.

"What the hell do you want. Why are you here?" He winced a bit as my tone hardened. "I, uh. I just came to see if you were alive..." He trailed off. I stared at him, really looking at him.

His black hair was still rough and poofy, but pushed down. His eyes still had the black rings around him, making it look like he was wearing permanent eyeliner.

His pale, smooth face, sometimes sticky with candy, or crusted with blood. LJ's long, black and white striped, cone like nose, which was so much like rubber. Finally, his lips. His sweet, black lips, that tasted of many candies, and were as light as cotton candy.

They were truly like being in Heaven itself when I was kissing them. I started to tear up as I went over his black and white feathered shoulders, connects to a black and white striped, long-sleeved shirt. His black overalls stretched over his black shirt with white bandages around his waist. His patched black pants hang loosely on him, coming down to his knees. Lastly, his black and white socks pulled onto his feet, which are jammed into his black shoes that are a size too small.

A tear slipped down my face when I looked back up at him. "Oh LJ!" I sobbed, proceeding to hurt my chest with the body-racking sobs I produced. LJ came up and wrapped his long, strong arms around me, rocking me back and forth.

"Raven..." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I looked up at him, shaking as I met his eyes. "LJ.. Why must things be this way?" I cried, squeezing his hand tightly. He squeezed back. "I'm so sorry Raven. I can't be forgiven for this. But, I promise this. I will stop trying to kill you-our baby. But, I can't promise I can love her straight away." He said quietly.

I looked at him, shocked that he actually decided to try to love her. "LJ.. Thank you!" I wrapped my arms around him, inwardly screaming from the pain. I pulled his head down, pressing my lips against his.

He seemed surprised for a moment, but he soon kissed me back, putting his hands securely behind my head. "Ew! Get a room!" Jeff groaned, walking in and flopping down on the chair LJ was in. I smiled, and LJ rolled his eyes. "Speaking of which, why is LJ here anyway? I thought he was just trying to kill you 16 years ago." Jeff grumbled.

My eyes widened. "D-did you just say 16 years?! Oh my god! 16 years! I need to see my daughter!" I said quickly, setting up immediately, pulling all the machines out of my body. I transformed into my creepypasta form, happy I was able to do so.

I healed myself, and ran out of the infirmary, LJ hot on my heels. "LJ!" BEN shouted. He tackled LJ, causing him to collapse on top of me as well. BEN pulled out his sword, and put it against LJ's throat. I raised a black tendril, and wrapped it around BEN, quickly pulling him off of LJ.

"BEN?! What the hell are you doing?" I said to him. He struggled against my bindings, his eyes turning a solid black. "I have been ordered by Mr. Creepypasta to eliminate the target known as Laughing Jack, LJ for short." He said, as if under a spell. I nodded, my eyes turning bright red.

"As the queen of Creepypasta, I order you, BEN Drowned, to return to your normal self, refusing any orders from Mr. Creepypasta to eliminate Laughing Jack. Am I clear?" I said in a formal voice. BEN's eyes turned to their normal color, and he grinned. "Crystal. Sorry Raven. I honestly couldn't control myself. I'm sorry LJ. Forgive me?" He looked up at LJ and I. I smiled.

"I forgive you." I said to him. LJ sighed. "Okay shorty, I'll forgive you." LJ grinned and laughed when BEN punched his arm. "Ass." BEN said, laughing lightly. I smiled, then walked out the door, determined to go see my daughter.

Mr. Creepypasta's POV

I heard my daughter cancel the orders that I had given BEN Drowned. I have no choice but to punish her too. "She cannot be allowed to see Holly." I whispered, looking up at where Holly's room was.

Holly has grown into a beautiful young lady. Her black hair is long and glossy, reaching midway down her back. Her eyes are color-changing, but usually stay on bright blue, meaning she's happy. She's pale, but not as pale as Raven. Her skin is soft and filled with an intoxicatingly sweet scent. Her voice, she obviously inherited from Raven, is magical. Her love of sweets is obvious where it came from.

She doesn't have many magical powers. So I taught her how to wield a katana, a knife, and a handgun. I was quite pleased with how she turned out. So sweet, innocent. Perfect for my wife. I love her very much, and the night will soon come, where I will make her mine.

I will try to update as much as I can, whenever I hit free WiFi, but it's hard. Until next time, vote, comment, and remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.