Chapter 1

Jeff was shaking me as I screamed. I looked up and seen him shaking me, and breathed heavily, my hand flying to my stomach. I sighed with relief as I felt my beach ball sized stomach. "Raven! What the Hell? Why are you screaming so loud? It's 4 o'clock in the morning." Jeff said grouchily. I felt tears pool up in my eyes, and covered my face. Loud sobs shook my body. "Hey!" Jeff said, alarmed at my sudden tears. "I didn't mean to be so rough and-" I cut him off. "N-no. I'm s-sorry Jeff. I-i just..." I sniffed. The dream was still fresh in my head, but I didn't want to tell him, for fear of him waking the others up. Jeff sat down beside me. LJ used to sleep there... I thought to myself.

It's been awhile since I've last seen LJ. Slender kicked him out after he attacked me. He was angry when he found out I was pregnant with his child, and ran at me, digging his sharp fingers into my arm. I had passed out after he did that. According to Jeff, him and Slender dragged LJ out of the house, and put a protective barrier around the mansion. I felt so bad. I loved LJ with all my heart, but I knew I had to keep my baby safe. I've tried contacting my father, but Gandalf, his secretary I think, keeps telling me that he is busy. I don't give up though. Daddy has to know that I'm pregnant. I couldn't contact him, so he doesn't know yet, sadly. He also doesn't know that LJ attacked me. I can't Let him find out. If Daddy finds out, then LJ is... dead. He'll kill him. My baby won't have a daddy. I won't have my husband anymore... he'll be gone...

"Raven!" Jeff shouted, shaking me. I snapped back into reality and stared up at him, my eyes changing to a deep blue. I was so upset. I just wanted us to be a family. LJ, my baby and I. I wanted us to be together. "Jeff? I had a dream... it was about LJ. He.... h-he killed my baby Jeff! He killed it, and threw it carelessly, like they weren't even real. Like it was garbage! It was his baby Jeff! HIS BABY!" I screamed, breaking down and crying on Jeff's shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around me, patting my back. I winced when he touched my new wings. "Jeff, that's my wings. You know they're still sore." I sniffed. He moved his hand away. "Sorry, I forgot. " He muttered, flipping his hair out of his eyes. I smiled and held up a piece of his dirty, greasy hair. "You, mister, really need a bath. Like, now." I said, laughing a bit. I scrubbed away my tears, and watched him grumble. "I took one last month. I don't need one yet." He declared, standing up. I looked at him. "I will haul your ass to Trenderman in the morning, and he will give you a new wardrobe of suits and ties if you don't go take a bath." I threatened. His eyes widened, and he took off into my bathroom. I smiled, and listened to the water running as Jeff took a shower.

Jeff came out looking much better than he did. He put on the backup hoodie, jeans, underwear and shirt I always kept in there for him. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Much better Jeff." I smiled. He muttered something incoherent and looked at the floor. "Whatever." He said a bit louder. I looked at my clock. 5:37 a.m. . I sighed, and laid back down, pulling the covers up, and scooted over. Jeff fell face first beside me, snoring before he even hit the bed. I giggled slightly, and nestled my head into my pillow, ready to get some sleep, and not ready to face the day ahead just yet.