Happy Birthday to Me

OMG I hope you guys like it. I wanted to make this for awhile. If I get interest this will be long. And maybe a sequel. ;) so please read and enjoy. This is before MCR but it's possible that MCR will come into to story later. There will also be special guests in the story. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. Okibai ~T~

***********

Franks p.o.v.

As I walk down into my back yard, I look into the sky. It was a cold October evening. October 31, to be exact. My birthday to be even more specific. Sadly, I'm alone. Again. My parents? On a business trip. It's ok. I'm used to it. I love my parents, but they aren't here ever.

Ever since I was younger they weren't around.

I jump over the fence and run into the woods. I put my headphones in and find my tree. I lay against it and turn "Smells like Teen Spirit" on by Nirvana.

The sky is so beautiful when it's dark. It's like a black blanket. Like when your a child and you put a woven blanket over your head and look up. You can see little circles of light through the material.

I hear screeching in the distance over the sound of my headphones. Probably trick or treaters. I remember kids always telling me I was lucky to have Halloween as my birthday. It has it's advantages, but also has disadvantages. When my mom planned my 7th birthday party on Halloween, I invited 30 kids. No one showed up but one kid. I think his name was Gerard. But he moved. We were never close. He just was in my 2nd grade class. We ended up having a blast. But I remember my mom crying. She thought no one liked me.

I was even an outcast then...

But it's not like people like me now. Some hate me, some tolerate me, and only a couple people like me. Like Bob and Ray. They both like me, considering the fact they're my only friends. And I guess my girlfriend would have to like me. But I'm not always positive about that. She usually just kisses me, or does physical contact, but never says things like "I love you" and such. I don't really know why I date her. She's the complete opposite of me. She likes pop mainstream shit, while I like Black Flag. She doesn't even care that her 'friends' beat me up.

But I can't control that. People will always physically, mentally, and emotionally hurt me.

I hear more shrieks over my headphones.

I try to ignore the sound as I set my head on the large tree I sitting against, and drown myself out with the music.

***

At about 9:30 I get home. I knew nobody would be home, but I was hoping that they would surprise me and be there. Nope, just a lousy card on the counter.

I walk over to the counter and open the card up.

"Happy Birthday Frankie! There's a cupcake in the freezer of you. Xoxo mum and dad." It says.

I sigh, well, I guess I should eat the cupcake.

I walk over to the freezer and open it up. There's a cupcake with red icing, but it's frozen.

I grab a lighter and candle that was next to the card, and shove the candle in the cupcake, trying to break through the solid cake.

I light the candle and sigh, "happy birthday to me.."