1. Jealousy

It was morning and you knew you still had more to do as well, but.. It doesn't hurt to take a shower. You smiled at the idea, grabbing a towel and heading to the shower area. Humming a song, you looked at the walls, noticing a few cob webs here and there. But before you could whine about them to yourself, you bumped into someone harshly, making you fall backwards. Arms wrapped around your waist, saving you from the fall. Shocked, you looked to see Levi.
"Corporal! I'm so-"
"Just watch where you're going." He said lowly, letting go of you.
"Whew! For a minute I thought we were going to start dancing." You say, laughing. Levi rolls his eyes.
"You're an idiot."
"Hey! At least I'm nicer!" You chuckle to yourself.
"Whatever." He walks away, leaving you laughing. You continue to walk to the showers. You notice that Levi has a towel in his hand as well. Sighing, you get to the women's shower area and strip. You hear a creak by the door, making you squeal and look. No one was there. Making a 'hmph' sound, you walk into a shower stall.

~~~~~

You had changed as quickly as you could, after hearing exciting news. You had the day off, giving you time to do whatever the heck you wanted. You walked into the hallway, made sure no one was there, then spun around.
"Weeeee!" You squealed. Being stopped abruptly, your gaze slowly shifted to see Levi. Still dizzy, you wobbled around.
"Do you need something, Corporal?" You questioned.
"You were about to spin into me."
"Oh, I'm sure you would have liked that." You say bluntly. He jerks back and your hand clasps over your mouth, your cheeks turning a dark crimson.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" Levi pins you to the nearest wall, making you shut your eyes as pain rocked your body. Swiftly, he slaps you across the face, earning a yelp from you. Holding your now red cheek, you squirmed away from him. Levi tried to stop you to say something, but you kept going. He grasped your wrist roughly and tightly, making you wince in pain.
"Just, leave me alone!" You roared into his face, making his eyes grow wide. You ripped your wrist away and ran down the hallway. You ran into the kitchen, hoping to make tea and relax. Eren and Erwin were there as well, making you regret coming in. It looked like they were talking about serious stuff. You started to walk away.
"Ah, (Y/n)! Don't be bothered. Were just chatting." Erwin assured with a gentle smile. You smiled at his actions, feeling your cheeks grow hot.
"Okay, I just wanted to make-"
"What happened to your wrist?" Erwin questioned, getting up and rushing to you. You looked down and realized a bruise was starting to form, and it didn't look pretty.
"It's fine, it's nothing." You smiled as you shuffled away from him and went to make tea. Erwin whipped you around and put his hands on your shoulders.
"You should go get it checked out." He said, kissing your forehead. You giggled.
"I'll take her to the infirmary." A familiar voice said, making you jump. Erwin smiles.
"Perfect. Run along, (y/n). I'll make you some tea for when you get back."
"O-Okay." You walked over to Levi, trying not to tremble. You both walked in the hallway in complete silence until you reached the infirmary. Levi closes the door, making you grow worried. Without any words, he lifts you up by the waist onto the bed.
"I could have done that myself, sir." You muttered, looking at your hands. He makes a 'Tch' sound, grabbing an ice pack. He walks over to you and places it on your wrist gently, making your cheeks grow hot.
"So," He breaks the silence. "You love Erwin, now?" You gasp.
"No! I don't like anyone." You stated, surprised you didn't stutter. Levi grabs a bandage and wraps it around your wrist, glancing up at you as you watched him. After he had finished, he told you to go to your room and not leave until he came. Bored, you wrote in your notebook as you sat on your bed.

Whenever I see him, my body tingles and I feel like falling on the floor. If he says something to me, even if its simple, I blush madly. I can't seem to control these feelings I have for Levi now.. Its getting hard to cover up. I just want to grab him and kiss him. I wish he had feelings for me.. It's hurting me. Ugh.

You decided to stop there, because you wanted to sneak out, rebelliously. But really, you just wanted to go get your tea and hang out with Erwin. He was always so gentle. To be honest, you liked pain, a little. You were halfly a masochist. You got up and opened your door quietly, peeking into the hallway. No one was to be seen, so you ran out into the hallway and went straight for the kitchen. Walking inside the kitchen and smelling tea, you smiled. Erwin was sitting down, his head thrown back with his eyes closed, and his hands at the back of his head. Giggling, you snuck up to him and counted down. 1..2.....3!
"Boo!" You said right into his ear. His eyes shot open and he put you in a choke hold with his hands. You smirked as he realized who it was.
"(Y/n), don't sneak up on me again." He chuckles and sits back down, motioning you to sit beside him. You sit down and he hands you your tea.
"Thanks, I really craved tea." You giggled and took a sip, relaxing a bit.
"No problem." He smiles. "(Y/n), would you like to-" He gets cut off by Levi.
"(Y/n), get the hell back to your room." Erwin raises an eyebrow and smirks, making you stand up.
"Fine, I'm going." You sighed, patting Erwin on the shoulder. You walked with Levi to your room, afraid to say anything. Sitting on your bed, you watched as Levi closed your door and locked it.
"What were you doing?" Levi questioned angrily as he stood in front of you.
"I-I just was having some tea, sir." You manage out.
"What were you chatting about with Erwin?"
"Why does it matter? Its not like you care anyways." You snap, making him turn to you. You hop off your bed and head to your door. Before you can, two hands grab your butt from behind and push you up to the door. You were pinned from behind. Levi whispers into your ear, licking it lightly.
"If only you knew, (y/n)." He whipped you around, pushing you against the door. He forcefully made you wrap your legs around his waist, whilst he stared at you. His eyes drifted to your lips, and you decided to step up. You crashed your lips onto his, surprising him but also making him growl hungrily. You two made out for a long time and were about to go farther, that is, until a knock was heard. You both jumped apart, laughing a little. Levi shot you a smirk.
"(Y/n), It's Erwin.. Are you busy?"
"Not at all." You giggle. Opening the door, Erwin drags you along for training. Levi mouths the words "We'll be having fun later". Making you shiver.