3. Playing From The Heart

"Come on! Its going to be Corporals birthday.. Sing him something tonight when were celebrating!" Hanji exclaimed, trying to persuade you.
"I don't think he's very fond of me.." You muttered, looking down.
"Please, that's only because he hasn't heard you sing!" You rolled your eyes.
"Fine. I'll do it, tonight."
"YES!" Hanji shouted, running off to set up more celebration things. You walked to your room, closed the door, and sat down on your bed. You took out a sheet of paper and started to write a song for tonight. Someone barges in. Hanji.
"One more thing," You laugh. "Play from the heart." She places a hand on your chest, smiling brightly. You nod and she runs out.
"Play from the heart..." You mutter, then started to write. Thinking of all the feelings you have for Levi.

~~~~~

You felt a tear run down as you finished the lyrics. Smiling, you folded it and tucked it in your pocket, walking out of your room to go to the cafeteria area. That's where the party was happening. You opened the door to find the party at full swing, with Hanji forcing Eren to dance with her. Your eyes scan the room, then land on Levi, who was staring you down. You smiled, and walked over to him. You tapped his shoulder lightly.
"Happy Birthday, Corporal."
"Thanks, Brat." He patted your head, smirking. You blushed, then went to help Erwin bring the cake in. You lit the candles, because Erwin couldn't. Erwin brought the cake out. You all started to sing 'Happy Birthday' at the top of your lungs, making Levi actually laugh. After eating a bit, Hanji clinked her glass, implying that an announcement would be made. You knew exactly what, and it made your stomach erupt with butterflies.
"Okay, so, (y/n) here will be performing a song for this short birthday boy! Give it up for (y/n)." A guitar had been brought in, and you walked up in front of everyone.
"Okay, so this song was just, well, something I came up with at the top of my head.. So no judging!" You laughed and everyone else did. But they all knew you had feelings for him, minus Levi. You sat on a stool, playing guitar, and started out your song.

"You make me happy, whether you know it or not. We should be happy, that's what I said from the start. I am so happy, Knowin' you are the one that I want for the rest of my days, for the rest of my days. You're lookin' so cool, you're lookin' so fly I can't deny that when I'm starin' you down and dead in the eye. I wanna try to be the person you want, the person you need. Its hard to conceive that somebody like you could be with someone like me. I'm happy knowin' that you are mine, the grass is greener on the other si-de. The more I think the more I wish that we could lay here for hours, and just reminisce. Ooh-ooh.
You're lookin' so fresh, its catchin' my eye. Why oh why did I not see this before, the boy I adore was right in front of me. And now I'll take a step back and look in your eye, and ask why it took so long to see were meant to be. I'm happy knowin' that you are mine, the grass is greener on the other si-de. The more I think the more I wish that we could lay here for hours and just reminisce. On the good, the bad, the ugly. The smiles, the laughs, the funny. Oh, the things we put each other through. Its for you, for you, for you.
You make me happy, whether you know it or not. We should be happy, that's what I said from the start. I am so happy, knowin' you are the one that I want for the rest of my days. For the rest of my days." You finished the song and everyone stared. You swore you could hear crickets. That is, until, Levi stood up. Smiling, he started to clap. Right after him, everyone stood up and cheered and clapped. You smiled, making eye contact with Levi. Soon after, they started to play more party-like music. You went to the kitchen to contain yourself and also get more juice for everyone. You walked in, squealing.
"Oh wow, (y/n)," You said to yourself. "You played from the heart, to Levi.." You giggled, thinking of the way he looked at you after you had finished your song. You grabbed the juice and headed out. You walked in, and Erwin was dancing with Eren. You burst out laughing and put the juice down. You felt a hand pull you into the crowd of dancing people. You looked to see Levi, smirking.
"C-Corporal.." You giggled. You started to dance with him, both of you doing fancy moves.

~~~~~

You were walking back to your room after the party was over, then heard a familiar voice call out to you. Spinning around, you smiled.
"Corporal." You greeted.
"In my room, now." He ordered, then walked to his room. Raising your eyebrow, you walked into his room as well.
"What is it you need, Corpor-"
"Call me Levi. And I wanted you to sing again."
"But-"
"Its my birthday. Please." You rolled your eyes, then remembered a song you had wrote when you first figured out your feelings. Sitting on the floor cross legged, you started to sing.
"I know your love is true, its not just sex for you. Its the first time that I've felt this way in a long time and its something I could get used to. Its love, its love, its true- " Levi interrupts you by kissing you gently. You gasped into his lips, then finally responded, holding onto his neck and kissing back. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, making you kiss him more hungrily. He pulled away for air, then dove to your neck and lightly nibbled on it. You let out a little moan, and he clasped a hand over your mouth while he sucked on your weak spot. Your muffled moans must have turned him on because you could feel the bulge in his pants, making you close your eyes. His hands traveled down your body and took of your shirt quickly. You laughed as he picked you up bridal style and walked to his bed, getting ready for some fun.

Songs:
Happy- Never! Shout Never!
Making Love- Never! Shout Never!