Night Out Together

You and your boyfriend Norman were going out tonight, since Norman had the whole day off.He dressed in a black shirt with his leather jacket.While you were dressed in black jeans and your own leather jacket that he got you.

  "You ready to go Babe?" Norman asked you. "Yeah, I'm ready." you said pulling on your boots.You two walk down stairs and Norman hands you his extra helmet and he hops on.You jump on and naturally wrap your arms around his waist.He brings the bike to life and you two were off.

  He pulls up to a place that was just right for you two.Not too fancy and there was not that many people there to bug you guys.Norman grabbed your hand and lead you inside to the waitress waiting for you guys.

  "Right this way Mr. Reedus."The waitress said giving you a dirty look.You didn't even know this girl so you just let it go.

  "What would you like Mr. Reedus,  or do you do you just wanna skip to dessert?"The waitress then said.

  "I'll have a whiskey while my GIRLFRIEND can have what ever she wants.Now are you gonna take her order or should we leave?"Norman said getting ignorant with the girl.

  "Fine what do you want?"She looked at you and said. "I want you to stop being a witch with me that's what i want.But if you can't do that then I guess some whiskey too."You reply to her.Norman left out a chuckle and she stomped away.

  "Listen Babe I'm sorry I thought this was going to be nice."Norman said grabbing a hold on your hand and squeezing it. 

  "It's okay Norman, it is as long as I'm with you I don't care."You reply as the waitress came back.After you two finished there you two went home and got showered and got in your pj's.Which for you was his "Cheap Trick" shirt and a pair of sweatpants.You two got and bed and he pulled you close and whispered "No one will ever compare to you, my beautiful Y/N."

  You leaned up and kissed him and he pulled you in closer to him.He laid your head on his chest and he kissed the top of your head and said "Good night I love you Babe."

  "I love you too.Good Night."You reply.He fell asleep before and you thought I have the world's best boyfriend.Who just happens to play a dirty redneck on The Walking Dead, but you would not have it any other way.