Main Street

Kapp'n dropped me back to New Leaf and of course with Alice. "Thank you Kapp'n for taking us to the island", I said. "No problem missy, just come back when ye feel like it!", Kapp'n replied. I nodded and walked away. " I might go tomorrow", Alice said. "I already went today", I said. "Well I better go, my house is waiting for me!", Alice said and left. I walked to town hall and saw Isabelle there. "Hello, Mayor Jessica! Have you gone to Main Street yet?", Isabelle asked. "No, what's Main Street?", I asked. "Its the shopping area of New Leaf village, come with me", Isabelle answered. I followed Isabelle to the train tracks and waited for the train to pass. "We just cross over these train tracks and welcome to shopping", Isabelle explained.

☆★☆★

There it was, the shopping area. "So many places to shop!", I said. "Yes, but some places are not opened yet... you have to unlock them, well you have to make sure everyone is okay and let them sign a petition", Isabelle explained. "Well anyways look around, its actually a fun place to shop!", Isabelle said. I nodded and went to the photo booth. I wanted to take my villager ID, I smiled and it tiok the picture in 3 seconds and my ID was done. "Well that looks fine for now", I said. I looked around some more and ended up in the museum. "Hoot, hoot I am Blathers, welcome to the New Leaf museum", Blathers said. "Hello, is there anything in the museum", I asked. "Um.. no, people donate stuff like fossils, fishes, bugs, and art, but it has to be real", Blathers explained. "Oh, well I might donate", I said. "Well if you donate a lot of things we would add a 2nd floor where you can make your own exhibits and buy silver tools", Blathers explained. "Okay I might come back later", I said as I left the museum.

☆★★☆

It was getting dark, I wanted to go through all of the stores until it got dark. I stepped insode the clothing shop, Able Sisters. "Hello! And welcome to Able Sisters were you are the fashion designer!", Mable said." That is my sister Sable". She pointed to a girl behind a sewing machine. I walked around the shop hoping to find something cool but remembered that I didn't have any money. "Oh and I forgot to mention the shop next to us is an accessory shop, be sure to visit that too!", Mable explained. "Ok!", I replied. I walked to the accessory shop on the right. "Hi! My name is Labelle and welcome to the accessory shop! Feel free to walk around", Labelle said. I walked around regretting that I didn't have any money. I walked out and headed back to town.

☆★☆★

NEXT PART: The Gardening Shop