Where is Isabelle?

The sun's hot rays beat down on my face as I woke up to another day of being mayor. I got dressed and realized something was missing. I walked around my house and went outside, confused. Where was Isabelle?  Usually she would greet me when I woke up. I ran towards Town Hall and almost tripped on the way. Isabelle was no where to be seen... I looked around town and there was new villagers! Where was Freya?  Did she move as well? Were was everyone going?

I ran around town and as clumsy as I was I bumped into Bluebear.  "Ow!",  I yelped.  "Oh no! Sorry mayor!", said Bluebear. After i introduced myself I ran around town to find Isabelle talking to K.K. Slider, the towns musician and rocking DJ! "Hehe, thanks for signing my poster! ! !", Isabelle cheered. "No prob, you are one cool cat- er I mean dog, I mean-", K.K. stuttered. " Its okay!", Isabelle giggled. I walked in as if I heard nothing and walked towards Isabelle, only making her nervous.

  "M-mayor! What are you doing here?", Isabelle stammered. "I was running around town all day Isabelle! I was looking for you", I said. " Even though you are my Secretary you are also one of my best friends and I care for you". Isabelle smiled and ran to hug me " I care for you too Mayor", Isabelle said. K.K. walked towards us, aww well now that everything is in place lets slow it down and listen to so music. Isabelle and I took our seats and listened to the music.

                                 ◇◆◇◆

Night fell quickly and Isabelle thanked me for the day off and skipped to town hall, as I walked home I can still hear her little bells jingling in my head. With that thought I fell asleep only to be awake by the sound of screaming.