My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Fifteen

I was on my knees beside Robin lying in bed. "Why didn't you scream help instead of run?" I asked after hearing Robin tell me what happened back there.  

"Because I wanted you to run insted of help..." she sighed with a smile and I wiped tears from my eyes. 

"You keep getting hurt because of me... This sucks! I want to take you and go back home right now!" I exclaimed and she brushed the hair out of my eyes, 

"This is home now," she said and I looked up at her and she smiled. "You're meant to be with Jake, and your heart wants to stay here even if your mind keeps telling you to go. You just haven't realized it yet. You will." she chuckled and I got up.

"You're delirious from hitting your head. I'll leave you in peace." I sighed and she laughed. 

"Ha! I'm fine, silly goose. I actually think that you should give him a chance." she smirked and I stared at her blankly. I was NOT telling her about the kiss healing thing we did. 

"He's my boss. No." I said before leaving the room to run right into Mr. Roland.

"Hey Kim." he smiled and I smile back politely.  

"She wants you, Jake! She wants your p-" I heard Robin shout from in her room and I went "La! La! La!" To cover up what she was saying. He smirked and raised an eyebrow,  

"She's not herself..." I whispered when I heard her stop. 

"She sounds like herself..." he chuckled and walked away. I quickly turned around and opened the door, 

"Why would you say that?! You're such a... Poop sack!" I exclaimed and she smirked. 

"Yes, but I'm your poop sack... That sounds really gross. Poop sack? Come on, Kim, you're 21 years old..." she sighed with a smirk and I glared at her closing the door. 

"Just do it! Rip his clothes off his insanely hot body! I would if I were you!" she exclaimed and Mason of course was there at the door with soup for Robin. I chuckled in embarrassment and ran away. Good luck getting out of this, poop sack! I thought to Robin as soon as Mason walked in her room.

Robin's p.o.v.

Oh, fantastic, Mason heard that.  

"Heeey..." I said with a sheepish smile and he smiled a half heartedly in return, bringing over a tray. 

"Hey, I made you some soup." he said placing the tray on my lap. I looked down at it in awe and back up at him. 

"What? Men can't make soup?" he chuckled nervously, 

"My mom never even did that for me..." I replied and he shrugged, 

"It's no problem really." he said turning around and walking away. 

"Mason, don't go." I sighed placing the tray on the side table and standing up and falling straight to the floor face first. Still pretty weak, I guess.  

"Oh!" he exclaimed, turning around and jogging over to help me up. He pulled me up by my waist and one of his hands slid under my tank top by accident his face flushed and quickly, but still remaining gentle, he tossed me on the bed.  

"Get some rest." he mumbled quickly, getting up and I caught his arm.  

"Don't leave." I demanded and he yanked his arm free and sat on the end of the bed, 

"Fine, but you stay there." he compromised and I sighed, shrugging and sitting at the opposite end of the bed facing him.  

"Thanks for making soup for me." I smiled,