04 | Condition Terminal

Chapter Four

As I ran into the police station I could only think one thing,

Death

I don't know why but that was on my mind. It's like I could feel it, like there was a dead body near.

I follow behind Stiles until he makes a sudden stop. That's when I notice Lydia on the floor. She was panting, with blood surrounding her.

I'm just staring at her, alongside Stiles. I can hear other people talking, but I can't understand them.

I can't lose Lydia. I lost Allison and I can't lose Lydia too...

It feels like minutes of staring and thinking, until I hear Scott break my thoughts.

"Stiles, Liz" he repeats, until we follow him to the basement.

I can feel it, the dead body must be down here. I suddenly felt dizzy, nearly tripping down the stairs.

"Hey, you okay?" Scott furrows his eyebrows, holding my arm so I don't fall.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I breathe, racing down the stairs.

I stop when I see Malia standing over a body. A dead body.

Moving closer, I can see that it's Tracy.

"It wasn't me," she gasps, out of breath with her arms up.

"What the hell happened to her." Sheriff Stilinski asks,

"There were these people, they had masks." Malia explains, with tears forming in her eyes.

"There were three of them, I think there were three." she finishes, stuttering as I walk over to her.

"Wait, woah what are you talking about?" Stiles cuts her off.

"They were strong Stiles. They had a weapon, Stiles I didn't do this." she shakes,

I look back to her body. Another innocent person, dead. And I couldn't even do anything to stop it.

I continue to blankly stare at her, she didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know that she was hurting people, and killing people.

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." I hear Stiles' voice, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Sheriff please, let me help." Deaton pleads. "I've dealt with things like this before."

After a few seconds of thinking, the Sheriff reluctantly allows Deaton to help. "Just do it fast."

I watch as Deaton and Scott carry Tracy's limp body away.

Scott, Liam, and I burst through the hospital doors.

"Tracy was buried?" Scott asks, walking fast.

"In a hole, buried alive, crawled out. And then we found another hole." Liam clarifies, quickly.

"Well, who was buried in that one?"

"I don't know but I think we're gunna want to find out." Liam finishes.

"Wait- Liz why didn't you tell me?" Scott asks, looking down at me.

I shrug, "We were on our way to the station so fast, I guess I just forgot."

With that we rush into the elevator, and the next thing I know we're meeting up with the rest of the 'inner circle', and Theo.