Sasuke's reaction part 2

Sasuke pulled out a scroll and smiled at Sarada, "Wanna make the stroller go away?" Sarada's small face lite up and she eagerly clapped her hands, "Yes!" Sasuke sat Sarada down and allowed her to think she was the one making it go away, but in reality he was the one pouring chakra into the scroll.

Sarada's small face ceased in concentration and she formed the proper hand signs. Behind her Sasuke did the same. Minutes later, the stroller disappeared.

Sarada burst into giddy laughter as she called for her father to look at what she had done.

Sasuke smiled and glanced at his watch. Sarada needed to be at Ino's in twenty minutes. It was her turn to keep Sarada for the week end.

Sasuke had worked out an arrangement with Ink and Sarada's grandparents. She would spend the first weekend if the month with him. The second weekend with Ino. And the last weekend with Sakura's parents at their house.

****Time's skip****

Sasuke waved good bye to Ino and Tenten. The two seemed quitw happy as a couple. It was kinda funny. She and her ex were both gay.

Sasuke let out a small chuckle as he waved to his child and her god mother.

Now he set out to find Hinata. A small blush formed a crossed his face. He had always had a small crush on her, but he knew better. She had a big crush on his best friend. But that never stopped him. He still admired her. He just couldn't stop his love for her.

That is, until, he came back to the village. That's when he seen Sakura for the first time in a long time. He then realized that Sakura had always loved him. That's when the love he had for her began to grow.

Sasuke shook his head. He lifted his head towards the sky and then made his way to the park. He theorized that maybe Hinata would have made her way there.

***†*******"

Hinata felt more tears roll down her face. Her eyes hurt and her head had began to ache. Her hand once again found her abdomen and rubbed small ccircles around it. She would eventually have to tell her father. He would be disappointed and she would lose her right to be heir, but her child would be the next heir after Hanabi.

Really Naruto had done her a favor! She had no interest in becoming heir. She knew the politics. The only reason she would even consider the position would be because of her child. Now that was all fixed.

She let out a small smile through her tears. Something good came from all this bad.

She heard a twig snap and glanced up from the swing she was sitting in. It was really too late for a child to be coming to the park.

***********

Sasuke cursed himself for not seeing that twig. What kind of ninja steps on a damn twig?!

But being him, he continued walking in the direction of the crying girl. He didn't say anything, he just hugged her.