Tsunade's Reaction (Edited)

Tsunade slammed one hand down on her desk and made a wide sweeping motion with the other, knocking the bottle of sake down in the process. She was feeling so many emotions at the moment. Pissed, anger, deep sorrow, but most of all, disappointment. 

You see, she had bet on Sakura. She had bet Sakura would surpass even her as a Medic Nin. She had bet that Sakura would reach all her goals in life. She had bet that Sakura would make it through life with ease. 

Somehow Tsunade felt like maybe, just maybe, if she had paid more attention, she would have seen through the dark smile Sakura always used. She should have seen the way Sakura would turn away when something went wrong. She should have seen how Sakura was beating herself up!! 

But no! She hadn't wanted to see how much pain she was in. She had just wanted to see her student happy and ignored every, other, thing. Why was she so stupid?! 

Tsunade made the decision right then and there, to never bet on anyone ever again! The only person who she bet on, that actually succeeded was Naruto! And that was just because he was just too stubborn to give up!

Tsunade flipped her desk out the window using her amazing strength, and that's when she felt the first tear slip down her face. 

Shocked she reached up and wiped the small drop of water off her face and let it set on her finger. She stared at it until she felt herself break. She fell to the ground and held herself. She felt hard sobs rake through her body and more and more tears poured down her face. 

She had only cried a total of eight times. Once when her Dad died. Once when her Mom died. Once when her brother, Nawaki, was killed on a mission. Another when her Grandfather passed on. Then when her Grandmother had the Nine Tail's removed. Then when Orchimaru decided to become a missing nin. And finally, when Jiraiya was killed by his former student. The one he had taken pity on during the Second Great Ninja War. 

Tsunade called for the best Anbu teams to find Sakura's body. She told them to find her as quickly as they could. 

Tsunade made two promises to herself. One, she would quite gambling and drinking for the rest of her short life. And secondly, she would make sure Sakura had the best funeral money could buy. She would have the best. She would even have her own day in remembrance of her memory.