chapter 5

Hey guys just wanted to say I FREAKIN LOVE YOU GUY'S FOR READING VOTING AND COMMENTING MY STORY.. srry I haven't uploaded but I send my <3 and awesome finger monkeys to cheer y'all up.

___________________<_________________________

~*Izzy's POV~*

I woke up to Justin's spooning me from behind. I turned so I could see his face,wishing these beautiful silver eyes I loved were open but I'll let him sleep. I traced his face feeling the little stubble of hair that was growing.  

"Its kinda hard for me to sleep when your touching me" he smiled his eyes still closed.  

"Srry" i said as i took my hand away. He opened one eye and looked at me. 

"Its okay it felt nice keep doing it"  

"Bossy much?" I teased. He smiled more and sighed. "Please" I started running my fingers through his hair. He pulled me closer and kissed me sweetly.  

"We gotta get ready for school Justin" he groaned dramatically. 

"Do we have to idea rather stay here with you in my arms" aww. His eyes widened "your turning me into one of THOSE men." I almost laughed at his facial expression, he looked horrified. 

"What men?"  

"Those gushy love struck men, Oh lord what is the world coming to. You know what imma go to the gym and and hang with my peoples and do manly things that only NON-gushy men do." He said dramatically. At this point I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. He was dead ass serious. When I calmed down I kissed his cheek. "You do that Mr. Manly man" I said teasing him. I hopped out the bed grabbed my towel and clothes and hopped in the shower closing the door behind me.  

When I got out I was wearing black destroyed skinnes black heels a white shirt that had writing on my boobs Saying 'if I catch you reading this I'll kick you a**' and a black elbow length jacket.my hair was up in a high ponytail. I added mascara and pink lip gloss and I was finished. I walked out and saw Justin getting clothes out his backpack. He looked at my shirt and laughed. 

"Please dont don't kick my ass" he said in a fake scared voice.  

"Only you" I whispered to myself. While we were talking yesterday I noticed how funny and sweet Justin really was. 

I laughed. "Go get ready" he headed for the door tapped my butt and ran into the bathroom before I could do anything. 

"Perv!" I screeched making him laugh.

       10 years later...

Izzys Dadlearned to accept his daughter Justin and Izzy grown up and now has to beautiful twin girls and is married to justin. Her Mom is now civil but is still nagging sometimes. Justin ownes his own macanic shop and is now really happy with his life and Izzy is a world renown author and drawer (illustrator) Izzy and her little sister who is now 13 are still as close as ever.she's kind of a heart-breaker at school and luckily not a cheerleader she hates them .

Izzy's POV

 everything finally going well in my life for once :)

THE END!!!!

WHAT DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK I TOLD YA IT WAS SHORT

b$ I 4GET COMMENT AND VOTE OPINIONS IF YA WHAT MORE LIKE AND EVEN BETTA EPILOGUE i'LL GLADLY GIVE T :)