Chapter 4 pt 2

Dedicated this to theWorder for making the awesomess book cover EVER!!!!! again i will say thank you soo much :)

___________________________________________________________________________

"You like me out of all the boys in the school you like me?!The emo.... The person whose made your days hell ever since i got here."

I shrugged"you can't help who like even if hes an ass" 

I heard him walking towards me. When he stopped he was so close I could feel his hard chest against mine,his body heat too. 

"And I can't help but like the stupid model" he layed a hand on my arm and turned me facing him making our faces only inches apart. 

"I'm not stupid my gpa's -" 

"4. 0 I know" he laughed "its funny how I tell you I like you but just tell me your gpa" 

"Its funny how your trying to tell the girl you like that you like her but end up calling her stupid" I say teasingly. 

he leaned his head down more and kissed me that electric feeling so strong I gasped from the contact. "Your lips taste like those blue jolly rancher's" he whispered.  

"Don't you feel that everytime we touch theirs this" 

"Shock feeling it doesn't hurt but it feels good" he said smiling. 

I nodded "yea it does"  

I stood on my toes grabbed his neck and brought his lips to mine. He was most defiantly right it felt great.

He hugged me closer, his hands snaked into my shirt drawing small circles on my lower back. 

"Izzy?!" We pulled apart quickly ,I looked at the door and saw Kira standing there with a horrified expression. Omg I just scarred her. 

"Um hi Kira" she looked between justin and I. 

"Does he have a boo boo on his lips I'll go tell momma so she can make it better"she shook her head" I don't think your doing it right if its taking so long" before I could object she was already down the stairs.  

I sighed and plopped down on my bed. 

"You know were screwed right" I said placing my head in my hands "

"No they probably think she lying maybe she told them somethin comple-" 

" JUSTIN BLAKE GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" His mom yelled the same time and mines called my name. 

"Ok let's get it over with" I said. He noddd and we exited my room.

When we reached the living room everyone gasped and looked at just.wth. I looked at him and immediately started laughing I couldn't control it,he looked just too funny. 

"What he asked confused" while still laughing I pointed to the mirror next to the t.v.  

"OH MY GOD! MOM I CAN EXPLAIN" his hair was messy like really bad bed head,lips puffy from kissing, and around his mouth was shiny from my lip gloss.damn we were wild.  

"The hell you can ou were kissing my daughter!" Dad yelled.Justin winced.

"Don't blame him dad blame yourself and mom" I said while pretending my nails were the most interesting thing in the world. 

Dad hung his head down in shame. 

"I know" he whispered 

"DON DNT AGREE STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.She shouldn't be such a slut I raised you better than this"