Years: Still Loved (1/2)

_(n)_ walked out sleepily. "Girl you look ugly ~~" the 20 year old turned glaring at the red head sitting on the couch " why are you here........." Mito smirked " to take you out ~". "Pfff you just want to get in my cousins pants..." _(n)_ yawned while mito puffed her cheeks glaring " do not ! ! Come on we're going to the mall!" "Why...?" " because you always spend Christmas alone and not this time !" She smiled.

---

" Dara!!" "Go away!" "Dara!!!" "Izuna go away!!!" Madara Walked towards his door opening it while glaring. He made a poker face. Izuna puffed his cheeks a bit while Hashirma stood next to him." Hey their sleeping beauty !" "Fuck off man..." "Aw don't be like that!" Izuna shook his head and walked off disappearing on the giant hall.

"Why are you here...." " I came to save thee !" " stop taking like your back on the war era idiot..." Hashirama puffed his cheeks depressively making Madara sweat dropped '......' " what do you really want .." "I wana hang out with my buddy !" "Yeah right.....why aren't you with miss red head?" "What do you mean..?" . Madara face palmed ' this guys an idiot...' " never mind....I'll be ready soon..." The onyx haired man walked boredly .

Mito/ Hashirma looked at them smirking " Madar/ _(n)_ is going to be there !"

_(n)_ and Madara turned to them quickly "what...."

---------------------------------------

_(n)_ sat looking at her mitten covered hands blushing darkly . Madara was next to her with a bored expression while mito and Hashirma sat across from them.

"Well isn't this fun?" Mito smiled at them " I feel awkward...."_(n)_ said looking to the side " kinda like a third wheel with you two.." Madara glared a bit . Hashirma blinked twice and looked at his cousin. He could sense how she felt from where he was 'he he he ' he stood up " we'll I need to go and buy something see yah!" He eyed mito and left quickly .

Madara and _(n)_. Blinked confuse and turned to mito. The red head smirked getting up. "Where are you going !?" _(n)_ asked blushing from her nerves " to get a refill !" She smiled and walked holding an empty cup.

Madara blinked twice stretching a bit and looked down at the _(h/c)_ haired girl " oy why are you so down today?" "Eh!? I am not !" She looked at him and froze. (Past)Madara appeared on her mind ".............." Madara raised an eyebrow "sheesh...."
--20 mins ---

"They're not coming back are they.." _(n)_'s eye twitched none stop. Madara stood up " seriously they always waist my time..." He began to walk " where are you going ..?" "Home." Madara waved while leaving her alone.

_(n)_ blinked and sigh looking at the empty chairs "yeah I won't be alone that bloody..." She glared.

----

Madara walked angrily. Mito noticed him and froze ' why ain't he with!!!' She ran quickly " hey!!" The male turned and glared more at her " what's the deal? seriously if you guys wanted to be al-" "WHY ARENT YOU WITH MY HOME GIRL!!!"

People stared at them.

Madara twitched feeling the grip she hand on his arm" what?" "Why aren't you with _(n)_ idiot !!?" "Because ...I don't know..." He looked to the side confuse " seriously !? From the two of you I was thinking you would get the plan me and hashi did!!" " what pla......." His eyes widen slowly .

------

_(n)_ blinked hearing her phone ring and got it seeing who it was, she sigh answering it as she walked "hello.." "How's it going ~~". "Fuck off man..I'm angry.." "What !? What did he do!?" "What are you talking about ?" " wait your not with Madara ?" "No he left seriously if you and mito wanted to be alone you should of just said so ! You know me and Dara hate this holiday!!" She glared seeing all the happy people.
"But! Damn!! Listen ! Me and mito had a plan for both of you ." "What..?" " we wanted you two to be alone together because well.."

Hashirma took a deep breath 'sorry buddy but it has to be said!'

Mito looked at Madara straight in the eyes ' girl he has to know now !'

"HE/SHE LOVES YOU !"
---------------------------------------

A 21 year old man was seen running quickly he was pushing people out the way as he went towards the food court by the time he got to the table all four sat he slowed down beginning to frown slowly seeing.
It was empty.

"..............."

_(n)_ breath hard looking outside the mall "where could he..." She walked quickly looking around for any 5'10 black haired male with the Uchiha crest on his back. She couldn't find any.

"......................"
----------------------

_(n)_ walked hugging her self while passing by the many happy couples/ family. She really hated this holiday. She walked towards Final Vally and sat on the floor looking at the three giant statues . The one on the left was Madara's ancestors and the one on the right was Hashirma, Mito, and hers. But the woman on the middle was unknown if she had any. Specially since she looked just like her "seriously I need to stop with those fairy tales...."

--

Madara looked around glaring at anyone who made eye contact with him. He was extremely pissed off. Special for this holiday and what Hashirma and mito did. He walked towards the valley. Family things wasn't really his ideal stuff right now specially since all his four brothers brought their girlfriends and he didn't wanted to be the loner .

Both looked at their phones "....if I call it'll be weird..."

----------

_(n)_ laid on the floor while the snow kept falling down as she watched the fireworks. It was 11:11P.M " I wish.... I wasn't alone ...like the woman on my dreams....." She smiled closing eyes " I bet her life was awesome with that man.."

Madara was walking and stopped spotting something green" what the..." He walked closer and saw a purple scarf around the persons neck with a bunny clip "_(n)_..?" He quickly walked and froze seeing her.

_(n)_ blinked sitting up and turning freezing.

Both made eye contact while their faces went red.

"Hey......"

"Hello...."
--------------

Both walked next to one an other blushing. Madara thanked the weather that it looked like he was cold not nervous.

"Listen..." Both twitched and looked at one an outer . "Madara/_(n)_!" ".............." Both sigh sweat dropping 'this isn't easy....' She sweat dropped ' I hate feelings....' Madara puffed his cheeks. Both nodded to them selfs and turned quickly " I like you a lot !" _(n)_ frozen blushing like a tomato while Madara got his color drained from him.

The 21 year old swallowed the lump on his throat and put his hand out looking to the side ".....what are you waiting for..." _(n)_ blinked and smiled slowly hugging his arm tightly taking him off guard. Madara smiled down at her.

Izuna peeked up from a bush "hrrrrmmm.." He glared a bit. Tobirma was next to him sending daggers to Madara ' get away from my cousin..'