Only Us

A sigh escaped a woman's lips as she looked at the sky. It was too sunny for her liking. A mans head laid on her lap with his eyes closed calmly and arms crossed.
" can you sing me that song ?" Madara asked while feeling fingers going threw his hair as the wind blew.
"Which one ? I sing many songs." _(n)_ said while stroking his silky black hair calmly as she watched the clouds change formation and laid on the cherry blossom tree.
"The song that would make him sleep...."he moved a bit while placing a hand on top of hers.
The woman blinked blushing a sad sigh escaped her mouth while she smiled "hm!"
She took a deep breath " La~ La~ La~ La~~ the deep moon , always facing the red lake ...as the dragon wakens ~ trap by the vines of truth and greed the soothing wind fallows you ~ " she smiled closing her eyes while crossing her fingers with his calmly " no matter where you go ,matter where you stay I'll always fallow you and never betray you , if destiny permits . I will never leave your side ~ no matter the pain I have to endure.. All the petals of the flowers fall.....each are those who fail...not many will make it but I will stand tall....the only one I will sacrifice is myself for you only .....~ even If I fall I will never let you fallow me down....."

Madara chuckled a bit " such a depressing song...yet he always slept when you sang it ..." He slowly sat up laying his head on hers calmly "...that kid was weird...but in a good way..." She smiled looking at the sky seeing it turn pink a bit.
Madara brought his wife closer to him having one arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Madara...."

"Hm..?"

"....do you wana try again..."

The male blinked and looked down at her . _(n)_ was looking up at him blushing . Madara smiled and kissed her as he brought her to a tight embrace . _(e/c)_ eyes widen but soon closed while she kissed the male back happily. Both pulled apart looking at one an other "is that a yes ?" Madaras eye twitched "......." The woman only giggled seeing "but first." He said and looked back at the village "I just have to fix a problem." She blinked and nodded "promise right ." "Yeah." He looked down at her smiling.
----------------------

_(n)_ was looking at a young girls body "I can't seem to find anything .." She turned to the medic confused. The Senju sigh " then...it's a no..?" The Uchiha shook her head.

The medical ninja left outside to speak with the parents . _(n)_ got up looking down at the senju girl. She began to smile slowly while the green chakra on her hand went black "...medicine doesn't always help." She turned and left calmly.

_(n)_ created different ways to use the medical chakra.

Purple to paralyze, green to heal, red to switch the brain and make a sane person insane , and black to kill. She developed specific poisons and different cures also She like Hashirama also had fast healing with out using hand sigh. But he always win.

The point of her doing this. Was because of one thing. The Senju. Her second clan. Killed her only son.

And one man was the one who gave the order.

Tobirama was standing outside the room and looked at her. The woman stopped staring at him " is there a problem."

The albino man walked towards her and got her wrist clutching it while brining it up " I've seen the way you manipulate it."

The woman glared at him trying to get her wrist back " what madness do you speak of ."

" fooling me is of no chance. What new techniques have you acquired?"

They both glared at one an other.

"If you wish to know about my Jutsus then go to the Hokage. I teach him everything."

Tobirama stared at her for a long time. He didn't see any lie on her eyes.

"Hmp." He let her wrist go and walked away.

The Uchiha held the now bruised wrist closer to her while looking at him leave.
-------------------

"Listen we must leave this village at once." The leader said while looking at the clan. The Uchiha clan gave him a confuse look.

"Why? We have finally made peace with the senju. We do not want war." One man stated.

"You people just listen. They'll come after us , you have to trust me." Madara glared. Making many get frighten quickly " any time now they'll destroyed the clan."

Many began to leave slowly not wanting anymore of his talk.

The clan began to distrust him.

Madara stayed there with wide eyes clutching his hands.

_(n)_ walked and stood across from him , she put her hand out "I'll follow you." She smiled.

Madara looked at her hand. A sigh left his lips and took it smiling "when don't you ."

" it's just the two of us now then."