Secrets

Emilys Pov

Oh no..I said to myself as I got Alisons text, I knew she'd want to speak to me about what happened but not this soon.

Where do you want to meet?
-Emily

I quickly text back so nervous about what she'd reply with. Only to be disturbed by my message tone.

I'm on the way over, no escaping this time Em.
-Ali

She wasn't signed off with Ali in any messages that I received in recent times maybe things will be okay? "FIELDS! Open up now!" And there she was already, she moves fast!

I opened up the door for her to push me out of the way "Yes Alison please do come in" I said sarcastically to her. "You know why I'm here Emily you need to talk and very soon!" Alison says to me with a strict look in her eye.

Alison's Pov

I know I shouldn't of signed off with Ali in the messages..stupid decision again when you going to start making smart ones?! A voice said inside my head. I ran through her door pushing her out of the way, again another stupid decision but I needed some truth!

"You know why I'm here Emily you need to talk and very soon!" I say to her. I see a slight look of fear flash in her eyes but I ignore it. "Alison I left because it was what was right!" "What was right Emily?! No you did what was convenient for you! You made me believe that you cared for me! That I mattered! But you left..you left me without a goodbye without an explanation!" I was in tears at this stage I know I shouldn't of brought this on myself but I needed answers.

Emily's Pov

Alison was actually standing in my living room crying..I did this to such a fragile person, this is why I couldn't have Hanna even if she felt the same, I couldn't tear her down the way I tore Alison down. "Ali you're right, I did what was easy for me! I didn't think about your feelings as I left, I didn't think about us. I didn't think you needed me Ali you were fine before and why not after?! I was there for 2 months! Just 2! Did you think I could stay forever?! And we would live a happy life forever!? It's not a fairytale we don't all get happy endings, or at least the ones we want!" I shot back at her, she was in shock and to be honest I was in shock myself that I said what I said. I felt horrible but I said what had to be said and right then I felt the smack, she hit me? "Alison?" I said in awe that she actually hit me but I deserved it, right then she stormed out leaving me stand there by myself. Woah, is all I could get out, until I got a message.

I shouldn't of hit you I was angry but what you said was horrible!
-Alison

I know Ali and I am sorry for how it ended..
-Em

Don't bother!
-Alison

I texted the one person who could make me feel better..Hanna.

Hanna's Pov

I was sitting at home doing homework, that's what my mom thought I was doing when I was actually texting Aria and watching Americas Next Top Model. My phone beeped three times.

Hey Han I know this is sudden but can you come over I need a friend? X
-Em

Sure Em be over shortly. X
-Han

That was weird hope she's okay?

Han group sleepover Friday at mine? What yah think? I think I'll invite new girl Alison too!
-Aria

Sounds amazing! I'm in!
-Han

Now I can't wait for Friday it's going to be perfect! Then I opened my last text..

Hey Hanna, can we meet up after school tomorrow? Go to the mall?
-Alison

Hey Alison, I'm in I'd love to!
-Han

Now after all that I finally make my way to Emily's.

I got to Emilys and opened the door I knew her mom wasn't home. "Em I'm here?" I looked around and saw her on the sofa curled up, I ran to her and saw the mark across her face, "EMILY!? WHAT HAPPENED?!" I started getting worked up until I saw the tears run down her face..This was not a sight I was used to Emily holds her emotions together..or so I thought? My phone beeped again then, ugh very popular tonight..I said inside my head.

Omg Hanna look at this!
-Ali

There's a picture attached so I click and it's the new Jimmy Choo shoes on sale tomorrow!

Aahhh we must get them! They are amazing! X
-Han

I got back to Emily, she didn't seem happy I was texting. "Em tell me what happened." I say to her caring, "no I'm sorry you can go home calling you was a mistake I'm fine!" She started to raise her voice so I raised mine back "Emily I care for you! And yet you don't tell me what happened when I see you cry and hurt you tell me you're fine?! You're far from it! I asked what happened when you got back from your holiday home and you shoot me out again saying you can't say! Secrets Emily! More and more! I can't deal with all of them! We're best friends we share everything but you can't even share your emotions!" I went to storm out of the house hurt by my own words that I tell her everything for nothing in return when she weakly says "Han please don't leave me..Please stay with me" and started crying hysterically. What have I done?

After half an hour of Emily crying she finally calmed. She wouldn't tell me what happened just kept repeating "it'll all be said In time I deserved it" but who deserves this? Nobody but she'd tell me in her own time though, I had to trust her. "Han? Will you s-stay the n-night?" She said nervously sniffling back her last few tears. "Course I will let me grab some clothes from mine and I'll be back." I left immediately.

An hour later I came back to Emily's porch and stepped inside to her making..pancakes? "Em are you honestly making pancakes at half 11?" I laughed at the thought. "Yes I am Han now come here!" I sat up on the counter..oh wow just looking at her with batter on her face and she looking so happy made me happy to be in her presence..I love her. I said in my own head.

How could I though? I'm straight. I like guys! But I love Emily! Yay a secret of my own to keep..going to be hard to keep this to myself."