End of Summer, Start of School

Emilys Pov

First day back at school, I couldn't wait to see all the girls again we didn't meet up during summer but that was okay I guess we were all busy. I put on my black skinny jeans, white blouse and white converse and rushed down stairs. I got to the end of the stairs and fixed my hair, it was lightly curled to sit on my shoulders, I touched up my lipstick and put my leather jacket on and headed out the door to meet up with the girls.

My phone beeped as I sat in the car, it was from Hanna.

Fields, long time no see! Pick me up on the way to school I'll be waiting! ;)
-Hanna

Demanding already Marin? Missed this during summer I'll be there in five, try not to miss me too much. ;)
-Em

Hanna's Pov

God she was such a flirt! Emily was one of the hottest girls in school, well I thought she was..no I knew she was. I was knocked out of my thought by the beep of her car horn, "Hanna come on already or you can walk to school." Emily smirked as she said this. "You are so impatient Em, you not going to open the door for me?" I joked with her as I finally sat in to her car. She was after getting well prettier, she's going to catch me staring if I don't stop. "Take a picture Hanna it'll last longer", she laughed at me while I blushed to myself after being caught. We finally reached the school, about time before I got even more embarrassed! "C'mon Em we'll meet up with Aria and Spence and still have time for a quick catch up if you move your lazy butt right now!" I giggled as I stepped out of the car, while she swiftly followed behind, she looked so good in her skinny jeans why did she have to walk behind me I wanted a good look at her, snap out of it Hanna she don't like you that way and won't! Stop thinking like that! A voice said to me as I strolled up to Aria.

Emily's Pov

Caught Hanna staring at me in the car, have no idea with exactly why she was staring at me and what was she looking at? Hanna looked so good today I thought to myself but I'd never have my chance with her she's as straight as a ruler I'll just have to get over myself.

"Hanna how do you walk so fast in your heels?! I was right beside you a minute ago and now you're gone like some athlete!" I laughed as I shouted across the parking lot. "A lot of practice Fields! Now come on run if you have to!" She turned saying this to face me as her long hair moved gracefully in the wind. I could see a smile plaster across her face as she waited for me, it was going to be a great first day back especially with this girl..If only she was my girl.

Aria's Pov

"Somethings weird between them two, it's cute but not a usual sight, can you see this?..Spencer oh my god pay attention, were you listening to a word I said?!" I said to Spencer. "Yes Aria I'm observing what's going on! Now shhh they're coming towards us, just drop the topic!" She whispered at me as they finally reached us.

Hanna's Pov

"English is first girls we take a walk to our lockers and head there?" I sigh to them as I realised it's going to be a long day. "Yeah c'mon so." Spencer said as we started walking. We barely made it to class on time I didn't realise how slow we all were. As of that I had to sit up the front while Emily, Spencer and Aria got the back..so not fair! I thought to myself.

Mr. Fitz left the room to talk to another student when my phone vibrated in my bag, I went and checked it. Emily. Course it was

Ah look Hanna you get front row seat and I get to look at the back of your head now. ;)
-Em

Stop Em this is not funny! I am not sitting here everyday for you to laugh at me! :')
-Hanna

Brighten up Han, put that pretty smile back on your face it looks better than a frown. ;) :)
-Em

Right then the bell rang and we all went our separate ways for our next few classes until lunch. Emily grabbed my hand and whispered, "see the smile looks beautiful Han" and rushed off to class.

Emily's Pov

I ran down the corridor to History knowing I left a smile on her face, I just wanted to make her smile even if that was my one purpose in life, to make her happy.

The Bell finally went for lunch and we all met at the usual spot for lunch when I see a free spot beside Hanna, of course I take the seat I wanted to be as close as I could to her. Aria and Spencer joined us and we all ate, "how's it going so far for ye guys?" I asked while we ate, "fine" "okay I suppose" "It's good" they all reply as I take a swig of my drink when suddenly I see her..I spit my water all over my lunch in shock. All heads turned to the direction of my eyes. "Oh that's the new gir.." Hanna was saying until I rudely interrupted her "I know who she is! Alison Dilaurentis!" I saw I'm awe at the sight of her again. The girls are in shock with how I know her. Suddenly the bell rang I could not be happier to be leaving for class!

Hanna's Pov

"Hey I'm Hanna" I say to the new girl as I have been asked to show her around for the first few days. "Alison, Alison Dilaurentis" she says back in an enthusiastic manner. "So you just recently moved here? Do you know anyone?" I asked as we made our way to History, Emily just rushed off so I was left to do this alone..yay, I thought sarcastically to myself. "I moved here last month and no I haven't really gotten to know anyone yet." She says nervously. "Well now consider me a friend..your first friend" I say smiling to her as we got to class.

Emily's Pov

I finally got home after a long day of school, it was going fine until she showed up. I paced around my room nervously, I had no reason to but it sort of calmed me, at that moment my phone beeped twice. One from Hanna and another unknown.

Hey Em just wondering if you were okay? Didn't talk much after school you seemed tense? :)x
-Han

I'm fine seriously no need to worry Han just a bit tired didn't sleep much last night, text you tomorrow gonna get some sleep I'll pick you up again. :)x
-Em

Now that was Hanna sorted until tomorrow when I get bombarded with questions. Typical Hanna though, it's part why I love her.

Emily we need to talk now! And you know damn well what about!
-Alison

Oh no...

-*-
A/N: I know I left it on a bit of a cliff hanger, reasons will all unfold. It was mainly based on Emily as I try to build her as a character first but with more chapters the characters will all start to unravel themselves. Enjoy ^-^ ~ Keeva ♡☆