Chapter 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I love Zayn, I know he isn't like this. Cause he wouldn't cheat on me. SO yeah. This just makes the story interesting, yeah? yeah. Don't worry. Zayn is mmah baby. I love that dude.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTAH- claire_malik1993\

ELLIE'S POV (current time)

Stupid school.

Stupid people.

Stupid life.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Stupid little shit retard bastard.

But yet so attractive.

Obvioulsly i was staring right at the little slut couple that make a PDA everyday in the main hallyway. I couldn't help it. Every girl that has had her innocence stolen from Zayn was staring at them. 

ZAYN'S POV

Day after day i watched all my previous projects stare at me with my new and improved girlfriend. She was just gonna be dumped after i took her too, but i wanted to see the pain in all the girls eyes whent they see me with her.

*going forward, lunchtime.*

Now was the perfect time to break the news to her. I stood up, pushing my chair back. I cleared my throat very loudly. The lunch room went silent. Everyone knew what i was about to say. I go through girls like i go through bags of chips. "I'm breaking up with you!" I shouted at her and walked out of the lunch room.

ELLIE'S POV

I heard the new.

Once again Zayn had broken up with someone.

But then, as he walked out of the room, he picked me up.

Litterally.

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARD!" I screached.

"Calm down sweetheart!" He cooed.

"don't, call me that!" I responded.

"Ok love." 

By the time he said this he had walked out into the parking lot of the school and set me in the back seat of his car. 

"Where do you think you're going you sick asshole?" I asked.

"Home." He said calmly.

"Why with me? What do i have to do with you and your sluttiness you man whore?" I snapped.

He let out a sigh. "Fine." he got out of the driver's seat, walked to the back of the small car, and came back to me in the back seat. 

I just blacked out.

ZAYN'S POV

I had to came back to this one. Ellie. I did what i had to do to get her to come with me. What i had to do to get most girls.

I clhoroformed her.

Ha, i sound like a rapist.

But she wouldn't listen, and i wasn't a man whore.

She wasn't cooperating, OK?"

Don't judge.