Chapter 1

ELLIE'S POV (Flashback, last year)

"C'mmon, just kiss me already!" Zayn prodded. "I just wanna know what you taste like." He pushed sexually. "Z-Zayn..." I stammered. "What?" He cocked his eyebrow and smirked. "Are you... scared?" He pushed himself closer to me. "N-no!" I stutterd again. "Then do it." He took the back of my neck and kissed me. I felt the hot sensation of his lips pressed against mine. I held him for about a minute before letting go. "There, not so scary?" His thick accent carried out the word scary. I was speechless.

The next day was the day he broke up with me. He was at my house, and broke the news. And the worst part? After he broke up with me he went to flirt with my whore-ish sister. I couldn't manage this. I immediately ran upstairs. I started to cry, EXTREAMLY hard. 

ZAYN'S POV (Still in flashback mode, last year)

Sure, i'd gone through plenty of girls, lots of broken hearts, but never have i had my heart broken. I am the breaker, not the breakee. It doesn't work that way.

Ellie was so innocent. I couldn't break that young girl's virginity. It would just be useless. Plus, she would probablt say no anyways. So, i went and moved on to another girl who definately wasn't afraid to get physical.

Ellie's sister was definently a whore. But i didn't mind. She was hot, and that's all i really care about. I don't wanna be seen with someone who doesn't look as good as me. That would ruin my soical life. I was known at school as a player, womenizer, anything you can think of. But i liked thinking that i had met so many gullible girls wanting to date me, even though they knew that their hearts would be broken. 

Ha, i barely evem knew some of these girls. All of them were realitively good looking, but over all, the most attractive one i had seen was definately Ellie. She had pitch black hair, with blonde streaked on the underside of it. She was tall, and wore mostly jeans and ruffled shirts. Adroreable, but so easy to trick.