Chapter 3

JAI POV

"Hey Gabs!" I say as I plop onto the couch beside her.

"Hey Jai" she says smiling and ruffling my hair.

I just look at her smiling. Her concentration on her video editing is so cute.

"What?" She ask laughing.

"You're just so concentrated." I reply laughing as well.

"Well I love to make my videos look good ok!" She laughs more.

We just look at each other and I start to lean in and so does she. This moment is actually happening oh my god. As soon as our lips are about to touch the boys come piling into the room.

"Woaaaah. Were we interrupting something here?" James ask.

"Well yeah" Gabi says sassy.

"Don't have to get sassy girl!" Luke says snapping his fingers.

"Oh yes I do!" She says laughing as she got up and tackled Luke. I took a picture of her on top of Luke holding him down and posted it on my Twitter and captioned it "This is why you don't mess with @thegabster 😂😂"

When Gabi got off Luke we all walked back to the couches. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder as she sat back down to finish editing. While we were on the couch we kept joking around and laughing and Beau looked at us and said "you two should make a YouTube channel!"

"Omg Jai we really should! Our videos would be bomb." Gabi says smiling.

"Haha alright! Let's get it started! What should we do for our first video?" I ask the boys.

"Do a challenge!" Daniel yells.

"Are you up for a challenge?" I look at Gabi with a smirk on my face.

"Is that even a question Brooks?" She says laughing.