Chapter 2

After the boys showed me my room and carried the bags and boxes I had from the delivery truck up to my room we all say in the living room and talked. I was mostly getting along with Jai which was totally fine because I'm starting to catch feelings for him anyways.

"So guys.. what should we do?" Skip ask.

"Let's make a video on both of our channels and introduce each other!" I suggest.

"Yeah alright!" Beau said.

Luke got their camera as I got mine and the tripod. We set up everything and we did our video on the Janoskians first.

"Hey guys we're the Janoskians" they all said together.

"And today we have a special guest with us who will most likely be in the rest of our vidoes!" Luke said and moved his head back telling me to join them. I walk to where they were and get into the middle of them.

"Hi I'm Gabi! I actually have a YouTube channel myself. That and my vlog channel will be linked below. The boys will be in most of those videos as well" I say smiling.

"Alright well today we're going to go out and do public narrating!" Beau said as he grabbed the camera and went to the car to take us out.

---

After public narrating we were all in such a hyped up mood so when we filmed a video on my channel the boys wouldn't stop jumping around! I decided for my video I would do one where I was doing one of the boys makeup and they do mine.I ended up doing Jai's because he volunteered.

"Wow you have a lot of makeup." He said.

I laughed. "Yeah I've been doing makeup for years so it adds up"

Once I finish his makeup he looks literally just like a girl and after he does mine I look like a monster and I'm literally scared of myself. I take a picture with him and post it on my Instagram with the caption "Guess what I just filmed?"

We head back to the house and I decide to unpack and thankfully the boys helped. I put my makeup table and makeup storage in front of the window so I'll have good lighting. Then I placed my bed where I want it, all my clothes, etc.

"Hey Gabi what's this?" James says pulling out a book.

"DONT TOUCH THAT!" I say and grab it out of his hands.

"Um ok?" James says.

"It's my song book..." I say quietly.

"YOU SING?" Jai says because he's the only one that heard me.

"Yeah but no one knows. Except you guys now."

"GABI! WE CAN DO SONGS TOGETHER! ALL OF US!" They all scream together.

"Guys I've never sang in front of anyone. I don't know..." I say looking down.

"Come on let us hear you sing!!" Skip pleads.

"Ugh ok.." I say getting up and grabbing my guitar.

I start to sing Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

After I finish I look up and the boys have smiles on their faces.

"You're amazing! How come you've never like uploaded you singing on YouTube?" Beau ask.

"Never had the courage." I say.

"Well now Twitter has seen you!" Like says holding up his phone.

GREAT.

I go onto to Twitter to look at the comments and most of them are actually really nice!

Never thought this would happen.