The Continuing Adventures of Prince Unicorn Supreme part 7

(Note From the Editors: when we received his draft of his book the third chapter was completely missing and this was found in it's place. We tried to contact the author and ask him that he may have made a mistake, before we could explain, he told us "he doesn't make mistakes". So we have no choice but to leave it in, we apologise for any confusion towards the plot)

I pondered in my mind if any-pony would ever find me in 1,000 years, in this glitter dungeon. It was only a matter of time now before the sea of cotton candy got to my neck. I thought "When will these foolish ponies learn that the secret of magic is not friendship, but car insurance!
Just as the cotton candy rose to a point where my breathing became laborious, I heard an amazing sound. As if 10,000 ponies bought car insurance at once. With the high amount of magic I had gained, I was able to break free from my confinements and fly out of the glitter dungeon, fight my way through all the gaurds, and Arrive at the base of Professor Insurance-Fraud.
Professor Insurance-Fraud said " You may think you have defeated me, but you will never escape from this car insurance-proof cage!". Just as she said that a cage fell from the ceiling and trapped me. I knew I would never escape.

By: Mr.lovecakes