Outdoors (english version)

It's Thursday night after school everyone in the Adams Foster house is gathered in the living room for a family council, Stef speaks first.

"As you all know your Mama and I are going through a rough time right now that's why we need a weekend getaway to sort things out. But the last time we did that you had a party .."

"So this time we both agree to let you invite someone. But of course one and only person for each of you." Ads Lena.

"We want you to be responsible. Especially the three of you." Stef says pointing at Brandon, Callie and Mariana.

"I promise it will have no damage this time." Says Callie.

"Can we camp on the backyard ?" Asks Jude.

Everyone smiles at the question because they all know what happened in the tent on the camping trip.

"Don't look at me like that I just love camping." Says Jude to justify himself.

"Even if it was for another reason you can camp on the backyard there's no problem." Says Lena and Jude smiles.

"Just make sure not to broke any window this time." Smirks Stef.

"Mom !" Yells Mariana.

"Fine ! We need to go pack now. Dinner will be ready in one hour."

"Okay." They all say at the same time.

Stef and Lena go back on their bedroom while the kids stay on the couch.

"So guys who are you planning to invite ?" Asks Mariana.

"I -" Starts Jude.

"It's okay Judicorn we know who you are going to invite." Cuts off Mariana.

"What if I wanted to invite someone else ?"

"Don't worry Jude we know it's not easy for you to see Connor so it's entirely fine if you wanna spend time with him every time you have the opportunity to." Explains Callie.

"Besides he is super cool !" Ads Mariana.

"I agree." Says Brandon.

"Thanks guys. And who are you going to invite ?"

"I think I'm going to invite Emma 'cause since the beginning of this school year we have been super close she's such a good friend." Declares Mariana.

"Personally I didn't make a lot of friends so I don't have anyone to invite." Says Callie.

"Same I don't have anyone to bring." Ads Brandon.

A silence falls in the room for a few seconds until Brandon begins to speak again.

"It's okay guys. We'll order pizza and I will help Jude and Connor set up the tent okay ? You know Callie I think you should invite Sophia."

"Yeah good idea I will if it's okay with you Jude." Says Callie.

"No it's okay. I need to go do my homework now." Declares Jude.

"Just like all of us." Ads Mariana.

They all go back to their rooms since Jesus is in boarding school and AJ has left Jude have his own bedroom. Mariana and Callie are finally okay with being sisters and roommates and Brandon is still in his own room. While he is doing his math homework Jude texts his boyfriend Connor.